2019: Rulantica

Discussion in 'EuropaStreet Discussion' started by AstroDan, 8th Jul 2013.

1. AstroDan

AstroDan TS Forum Team Team Member

Favourite Ride:
    Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
    I can only assume it was totally dead for you, as we spent 10 hours in there. I do agree with some of your observations, though - especially re: Snorri's Saga, which I find pretty pants.

I think in most cases, your observations are due to budget.

Burbs likes this.
  2. emmerse2891

emmerse2891 TowersStreet Member

Yeah It was quiet - but not embarrassingly so! I can see how you could spend longer making use of the sun loungers - chilling etc! also I was pretty tired after a day in the park - so only did the flumes once or twice each - and as I was on my own two odd the main flumes were unavailable to me too - oh and I was too nervous to do the trapdoor slides (haha call myself a theme park fan) - so yes there were bits i missed - 10 hours is good going though!

Last edited: 23rd Sep 2020
    AstroDan likes this.
  3. AstroDan

AstroDan TS Forum Team Team Member

Favourite Ride:
    Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
    Yes, we went and it was 30+ degrees, so we spent quite some time lounging/snoozing/drinking.

:D

Alsty likes this.
  4. Burbs

Burbs TowersStreet Team Team Member

Favourite Ride:
    Untamed, Walibi Holland
    /getting sunburnt.

To be fair on a medium day you could nip round all the attractions within a couple of hours quite easily. I too agree with you @emmerse2891 about Snorri's Saga - it could do with some more effects like the waterfalls at the entrance to it, and generally more interaction. As it stands it's a bit boring. As for the Vinterhal area, it does feel very "not-EP" with the blank walls and wobbly wooden frames. Hopefully this will be addressed with further development.

The Vildstrom outdoor rapids are incredibly fun though, I lost count how many times we went on them!!

Ramius likes this.