• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: Rulantica

I looked at the Europa website and there doesn’t seem to be any mention of a pool for the hotel, which I guess with a massive fun pool next door it’s not needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible that Krønasår guests might get some sort of after hours access to areas in Rulantica, should the hotel itself not have its own pool / spa facilities, do we think?

Surprised it’s a flat rate to be honest. Most places like this in Europe charge on an hourly basis, particularly when there are so many areas on offer, and is a good way to stop it being overcrowded

Small progress update from Thomas Mack on the restaurant Bubba Svens, including work beginning on furnishing the interior. :)

Dw97uvIX0AALzbZ

Dw97wV9XcAIzDgG

Dw97xt4X4AAJA0b

Dw97zECX4AEUje1

“It is moving forward in great strides! The interior of our new restaurant "Bubba Svens" has begun. Even the first kitchen elements are installed schin. I am already looking forward to the culinary specialties :)

Why does that black and white slide split in two? Duel loading, or something else I'm not familiar with?

Indeed, that will be the Dueling PIPEline. Rulantica is getting the following slides from ProSlide:
Seems to be the PIPEline and the drop slides that are going up at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, so the two slides have a divider between them. Makes sense. Though slightly disappointing.

Is there going to be anything innovative that we’ve not seen before? I’ve not done many waterparks but I’ve been on all of them. I think there’s versions of them all at Siam Park? Maybe not the dual pipe.

Yes! Was just about to say the same, the colours look fab. :) Can’t wait to see the surrounding area / landscaping start to come to together ahead of the hotels opening.

For whisky fans such as myself, I'm delighted to announce that EP have worked with Maker's Mark to produce a special edition bourbon for the park. Very much looking forward to trying it out on my next trip. :)