• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020 Coaster Poll Final

FINAL!!

• Wodan

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Helix

Votes: 24 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wodan is fantastic but I've voted for Helix. Got to confess I haven't actually ridden Helix yet, but I'm hoping to visit Liseberg for the first time later this year. Hope it lives up to its reputation, I'm sure it will.

Why have you voted for a coaster that you haven't ridden? I haven't been on both so I can't possibly compare.

Why have you voted for a coaster that you haven't ridden? I haven't been on both so I can't possibly compare.
Fair question @Adam H . I've ridden Blue Fire (which I really like) and Icon which obviously have similarities and I've checked out the videos of Helix. By most accounts Helix is better than Blue Fire, so taking everything into account I really think that Helix would be my preferred coaster over Wodan (just).

It's not based on whether or not you've been on the coaster. Whilst this will have an underlying factor (after all, there are some coasters that clearly deserve to make it further than The Ultimate which have been ridden far less), ultimately it's down to what people prefer or prefer the look of.

If it was down to ridership, odds are the UK coasters would do significantly better.