• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
In the Wickerman queue myself, just opened. Testing now. Scrap that there's now people walking the lift.

The smiler reaches a max queue of 60 mins before being closed for reaching capacity, but yet it's queue is 65 mins?

In the Wickerman queue myself, just opened. Testing now. Scrap that there's now people walking the lift.

Would you say the queue times at the park are accurate today? I’m there tomorrow & want to try and plan my day to get the most out of it.

Would you say the queue times at the park are accurate today? I’m there tomorrow & want to try and plan my day to get the most out of it.
If you get there before/on rope-drop head to Forbidden Valley and Dark Forest first as they are quietest in the morning.

I’m not sure if there is a connection but ever since passholder booking has been made free the availability has reduced dramatically.

There is now no availability at all for any weekends for the rest of the season, and none for the entire half term week.

Have Passholders been bulk booking because it’s free?

I’m not sure if there is a connection but ever since passholder booking has been made free the availability has reduced dramatically.

There is now no availability at all for any weekends for the rest of the season, and none for the entire half term week.

Have Passholders been bulk booking because it’s free?
Passholders have been bulk buying before it was free!

Heave Ho was closed all day on Monday, looked like it wasn’t parked correctly so guess it needs a part or something.

everything else generally was fine, didn’t see any breakdowns or issues during the day. Wicker Man actually opened before 10am as well.

I'm going to the park tommorow too and I already have a plan for what order I'll do the big 7. Wicker man first as that usually gets a long queue, then over to th13teen as again that gets long queues. Then Rita, Smiler, Oblivion, Nemmy and finish off at Galactica

Did it open after all?

It did. Got two rides in today on it. ran all day without issues (after the initial delay). I believe they've been having issues with the lift hill again, as that's where I saw techies this morning, and they were walking it a lot whilst testing. Ride availability was good apart from the first hour or so.

It did. Got two rides in today on it. ran all day without issues (after the initial delay). I believe they've been having issues with the lift hill again, as that's where I saw techies this morning, and they were walking it a lot whilst testing. Ride availability was good apart from the first hour or so.
Good news! I'm going tomorrow and i like Wicker Man - even if i don't go on it it takes a lot of the crowds.

Could the impending rule changes (can't meet in groups of more than 6 and (potentially) a 10pm curfew) affect Towers and their upcoming events? If the curfew was to come into force Scarefest would have to finish earlier to allow staff to get home in time, which would be catastrophic. :(

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.