• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Spinball Whizzer and Enterprise have just gone down!

tenor.gif

To be fair, ride availability was never going to be up to scratch this weekend, nor next. They still have another 2 weeks until the park is fully open for the season.

They've removed the digital queue line times...

nSCnejecpCwakkB-800x450-noPad.jpg
Interesting decision. I suppose they do have the boards around the park and the app, but I'm unsure what you'd do if you don't have a phone and you're not near a queue times board; maybe they're building more queue time boards for this year?
EDIT: Ah, it's only supposed to be temporary. Makes sense!

Well, it's on the website so it must be coming back sometime. I really hope they extend the cycle a bit as it's too short.

The Blade has a timer that the operator sets. However, it should always be set to the same time (mainly due to causing guest illnesses leaving it for longer). So there is always the chance that you will get a longer ride, but strictly speaking, you shouldn’t, so you’ll just have to see if you’re lucky!

The Blade has a timer that the operator sets. However, it should always be set to the same time (mainly due to causing guest illnesses leaving it for longer). So there is always the chance that you will get a longer ride, but strictly speaking, you shouldn’t, so you’ll just have to see if you’re lucky!

If it’s raining, you normally get a longer cycle, as this gives the operator more time in the dry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a great day at the park today by all accounts. Lots of unhappy guests on twitter due to poor ride availability.

This one made me smile.

I’m not sure saying ‘we’re terribly sorry’ is a good move. It comes across as being very sarcastic.

Not a great day at the park today by all accounts. Lots of unhappy guests on twitter due to poor ride availability.

This one made me smile.

I’m not sure saying ‘we’re terribly sorry’ is a good move. It comes across as being very sarcastic.

I know there is some on here who will defend Towers with ride downtown today and next weekend because “the season hasn’t started yet” but both these weekends aren’t free and have been paid for so you would expect the park to have it ready.

Customer service never that good on social, just remember “it’s better than nothing”

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.