• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Not necessarily - I think Duel would ok as long as it's only 1 friend/family group per car. Hex, possible closure - depends how many can go in per ride with all the distancing in place. If it's down to 1m by 4th July, then it probably has a better chance of opening. Same goes for Sharkbait I guess.
Last Scarefest, There were only four people in my group on hex. They could probably do about 20 whilst keeping social distancing.

If I remember correctly hasn’t the government said that aquariums can’t reopen yet and haven’t give a date when they can reopen.
Well they haven’t given a date that theme parks can reopen either, but Merlin/Blackpool are still rolling with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be fine with full trains providing everyone is wearing a facemask tbh. But obviously it's not possible with the 2M rule.
I think just removing single riders might work, so the person you sit next to is from the same household, but the row in front or behind is a stranger. Its less than 2m, but still a little distanced.
I think that people need to accept in the short-term that leaving the house is a risk and there are limits on to how much can be sensibly done to limit the risks of covid.

I think just removing single riders might work, so the person you sit next to is from the same household, but the row in front or behind is a stranger. Its less than 2m, but still a little distanced.
I think that people need to accept in the short-term that leaving the house is a risk and there are limits on to how much can be sensibly done to limit the risks of covid.
They already removed single riders across nearly everything.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

They already removed single riders across nearly everything.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

and thinking about it, it would require more than just no single riders, its actually only one household per row.

At the moment two groups of three (total six people) riding Thirteen would go together to fill three rows, but now to avoid strangers being together they would need four rows for those six people.

On Oblivion I expect they will need an empty seat between households too.

RE: Thirteen - that currently needs 18(?) people per train or zero. I once witnessed them spend several minutes reshuffling people when they ended with 17 on a train after someone had to do the walk of shame (they already had 1 group of 3 from main queue and a group of 3 from the exit who hadn't been paired up). They had to open all the restraints, get people to move seats and then get 2 more people on from the loading bays.

If Thirteen is to open they're probably going to have to ban single riders from it entirely, odd numbered groups could also be a problem as you'd be limited to 2 of them per train unless they're willing to abandon their loading policies.

RE: Thirteen - that currently needs 18(?) people per train or zero. I once witnessed them spend several minutes reshuffling people when they ended with 17 on a train after someone had to do the walk of shame (they already had 1 group of 3 from main queue and a group of 3 from the exit who hadn't been paired up). They had to open all the restraints, get people to move seats and then get 2 more people on from the loading bays.

If Thirteen is to open they're probably going to have to ban single riders from it entirely, odd numbered groups could also be a problem as you'd be limited to 2 of them per train unless they're willing to abandon their loading policies.
I often go on my own.

Does this mean i couldn't ride Thirteen at all?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.