• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020 TS Meet Up Calendar: ALL REMAINING MEETS CANCELLED

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
Our 2020 TowersStreet Meet Up Calendar is now available in order to help everyone wishing to come on one of our meets with diary planning for the year!

If you are new to TS, or thinking about coming on one of our meets for the very first time, then you are most welcome. Our meets are informal and fun - and about getting to know like-minded people for rides, food and drink! Many of our meets involve overnight stays but this is not essential! Remember - we also have mini meets throughout the year which are often smaller, and these can be a great way to test the water before coming on one of our official, larger meets.

For accommodation at Alton Towers please book through Merlin Holiday Club if you have an Merlin Annual Pass!

We will have full discussion topics for each meetup available nearer the time.

2020 Calendar

21-23 February 2020: TS Closed Season Winter Weekend @ Alton Towers
Accommodation on resort at Alton Towers
Prices for the weekend including bed, breakfast, golf and waterpark entry
The weekend begins on Friday evening and runs through to Sunday

CANCELLED 20 - 22 March 2020: TS Opening Weekend Meet @ Alton Towers

CANCELLED 8-10 May 2020: TS North (East) @ Flamingoland & York
Friday 8th: Meet at Flamingoland at 9.30am
Friday 8th - Sunday 10th May 2020: Accommodation in York
There are a variety of options in the City Centre to suit all budgets.

CANCELLED 4 July 2020: TS Summer Meet @ Alton Towers
Accommodation the night before at the Travelodge in Rugeley

CANCELLED 28-30 August 2020: TS North (West) @ Blackpool Pleasure Beach
We will spend the full day at Blackpool Pleasure Beach on Saturday, 29th August and the park is open from 10.00am to 10.00pm. Many of our meet-up goers stay over at a B&B in Blackpool on the Friday and Saturday nights. There are a variety of options to suit all budgets.

CANCELLED 19 September 2020: TS Oktoberfest
Accommodation on the Saturday night on resort at Alton Towers

CANCELLED 10 October 2020: TS Scarefest
Accommodation the night before at the Travelodge in Rugeley

CANCELLED 6-8 November 2020: TS Fireworks Weekend

Last edited:
We did consider LWV, however we did do it last time and it was absolutely awful. You'd be much better off heading up on an off peak day rather than a bank holiday weekend if you want to grab your Ultimate fix :)

Unlikely to be able to do Feb, but I’ll be there for opening, Flamingoland, July, Scarefest and fireworks hopefully.

For those wanting to do LWV, you could always go on the Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

No meet planned at the southern parks this year? :(

I'll definitely be at the opening meet. I'm not sure about the others at the moment.

We didn't see much of a demand for a southern parks meet this year (last year's was relatively quiet), and with the cost of two north meets we didn't feel a need to have one this year.

That said, many will no doubt be heading down for Paulton's and there'll likely be some sort of mini meet for that. Remember the official meets only form a small part of what everyone is up to each season :)

Whatever mini meet there is for Paultons I'll be there. Not missing out on a new cred :p

Another York meet! :D It was such a good trip up there when we last did it a few years back.

Other than that, also hopefully will get to Blackpool this year, and Fireworks as usual!

I'll be at most of these (exact ones TBC). Would like to do LWV if possible whilst oop north

I’m aiming to make the majority, if not all of them, and like a few others I’ll be aiming to make my maiden voyage to LWV at some point during the North meet.

I’m aiming to make the majority, if not all of them, and like a few others I’ll be aiming to make my maiden voyage to LWV at some point during the North meet.
Bagging my seat next to you on Ulty NOW then!

@Craig Ah that makes sense. I might head up to LWV on the Saturday myself though, financially better for me :p