• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2021: Europa-Park General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Jambo

TS Member
Hi all

Random one so apologies if this isn’t the right place for this. Have found a two night stay at Colesseo for €270 euros.

The stipulation is that it is a room situated under the main bar and will have noise issues. Just wondering if anyone has experience of this room rate and whether or not the noise would be an issue.

Thanks

Hi all

Random one so apologies if this isn’t the right place for this. Have found a two night stay at Colesseo for €270 euros.

The stipulation is that it is a room situated under the main bar and will have noise issues. Just wondering if anyone has experience of this room rate and whether or not the noise would be an issue.

Thanks

Not an issue if you're in the bar until close. :kissing:

Hi all

Thanks

Had no issues stopping in one of these rooms, though was in said bar till late anyway :)

Hi all

Thanks

I use these rooms often. There is absolutely no difference in the rooms themselves - indeed, they are prime location. If you get one facing the piazza then it's literally the best view in the house.

Sunday to Thursday evenings, you'll find no issues beyond 11pm/midnight. On a busy Friday or Saturday, there can be some bass vibration till 1am as there is live entertainment. Well, usually. In these Covid times there may be less of this.

Generally, though - I have not had a problem. Take some good ear plugs with you just in case. But the discount in those rooms is superb.

Surprised we have gone 19 days without a Europa Park general discussion!
Anyway, It's now 2021 and we somehow know more about the future of Europa Park than we know about the future of the UK. Once this pandemic is over we have Rulantica expansions and a new coaster planned for 2023 to look forward to.
As far as I know, Germany is still in lockdown, Has Angela Merkel said anything about lifting or altering lockdown?

I'm assuming that there is nothing new in the park for 2021? Understable considering that we had Pirates last year, a Rulantica expansion coming up and still huge uncertainty thanks to Covid. No doubt there will be minor improvements and alterations around the park, and Pirates will still be a big marketing push.

Alongside Piraten the other new for 2020 addition: the Adventure Parade never had a chance actually to debute. While I'm not so sure they'll even be able to run it this year depending how restrictions continue; but if it can run in the summer as new for 2021 technically.

But no I imagine Piraten will still be the main focus and marketing push for the park. But resort wise they obviously have the 3 Rulantica additions and Eatrenalin this year. Providing this season goes better pandemic wise, all in all not a bad year.

I just hope the second lockdown hasn't too badly effected the investment plans, such as the 2023 coaster, which were announced before they knew they were loosing the rest of the season. Will we by the end of this year see any work start on something new or the wait be longer...

Rent out Europa Park for one?
A Saudi prince read about a ski lift operator in Herrischried who rents out his entire facility to families for 150 euros an hour. Because members from the same household can still use such a leisure facility according to the Corona lockdown rules.

"Think big", thought the Saudi prince and decided to rent the entire Europa Park. The Saudi prince spent 20 million euros so that son Ali (8) could spend a day in the park. “Finally no line at the Blue Fire,” enthused the boy afterwards. "I was always allowed to sit in front."

https://www.bw24.de/baden-wuerttemb...sohn-ali-absolut-corona-konform-90177678.html

I wish it were real. €20m would nicely bulk up the park's finances in this difficult period...! With such a small few on park, they could easily manage to close Kassandra Snack, Jack's Deli and Is Huset without causing too many problems.

:p

Just sharing a cool photo of Euro-Mir that I saw online today. I love it from this angle, and it's a pity that this isn't the angle that guests are greeted with when they walk into Russia. I don't think EP would make that placement error these days!

No rollercoaster on Earth looks like this! Some would probably say just as well, but that abstract RCT theme didn't exist for nothing!

145912859_3699286970150419_4964838337717409974_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.