• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2021: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Platinum fastrack would do it but that seems like an odd use of £105.

Link doesn't work for me, possibly a FB permissions thing

With Gangsta Granny and the RetroSquad all drawing significant crowds, is there any inkling of what the plans are for next year in terms of additions? I’m sure we’d usually have heard something by now from those “in the know”

I was gonna say nemesis did have some queues today so not sure how that's possible without fastrack or RAP
Nemesis with a queue...whatever next!
Considering they are going to pull it down in the next few years, it is suddenly doing very well.

Considering they are going to pull it down in the next few years, it is suddenly doing very well.
Well I still stick to that opinion unless they give it a major overhaul at some point as its starting to become quite unreliable

Anyone know why CRR always seem to open at 11am whereas everything else is always open at 10am?

Anyone know why CRR always seem to open at 11am whereas everything else is always open at 10am?

It has been the case for many many years that rapids open at 11am. It’s a combination of the fact demand is low for the ride early in the day as people generally don’t want to go on water rides first off, and the fact it is an expensive ride to staff and run.

Edit: @jon81uk beat me to it!

They really are not. It almost certainly may need some major work due to its age that may need a season of downtime depending on the extent but there are no plans to get rid of Nemesis unless something has changed dramatically.

With Gangsta Granny and the RetroSquad all drawing significant crowds, is there any inkling of what the plans are for next year in terms of additions? I’m sure we’d usually have heard something by now from those “in the know”
Replacing the temporary Retrosquad rides with permanent flats would be a good start. Definitely not a waltzer but a permanent Smashing Jump and Super Trooper in X Sector and Forbidden Valley respectively (themed in to their respective areas of course) would be ace as they are being so popular. :)

Replacing the temporary Retrosquad rides with permanent flats would be a good start. Definitely not a waltzer but a permanent Smashing Jump and Super Trooper in X Sector and Forbidden Valley respectively (themed in to their respective areas of course) would be ace as they are being so popular. :)
This would be brilliant. I’m still hoping for the return of a Mondial Supernova to AT in The Dark Forest themed as a possessed tree, but one can dream!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.