• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2021: Offers, deals and vouchers

Sorry to boost this thread! I booked tickets using a Seabrooks Crisps voucher but no longer have the bag of crisps with the code, I don't imagine they expect everyone to carry an opened bag of crisps with them to the park but i'm worried they'll ask for it and I won't have it? I do have a Twitter DM from Seabrooks crisps where I asked them how to find the code, so I suppose I could use that as proof that I did get a code or something, has anyone used any of the vouchers and not been asked to present the box/wrapper before?

You just scan the barcode at the turnstiles and in you go. You won’t need to speak to any member of staff, so they won’t even know you are using a promo ticket. You’ll be fine without the packet.

You just scan the barcode at the turnstiles and in you go. You won’t need to speak to any member of staff, so they won’t even know you are using a promo ticket. You’ll be fine without the packet.
Yep. I ended up carrying a full bottle of Carex around Chessington with me all day.

As much as I love a good bargain, I think we have our first fake of the season.
A Facebook page called Alton Towers Breaks which started only nine hours ago is claiming that by commenting on their posts 'yes' you can get a break at the hotel, priority passes and spending money.
I wouldn't have mentioned it as to me it seems obviously fake but so many people are falling for it.
https://www.facebook.com/AltonTowersBreaks/

Possibly going to Towers late next week with the 2 lads. What’s the cheapest way for a group of 3 to get in currently? I have the usual cereal box 2 for 1 offer, but that is no help for the 3rd person.

Also do you have to pre-book discount entry? In the past I’ve always just turned up with cut out cereal box voucher, but I’m guessing that everything will need pre-booking now? Only asking as I’m on holiday and don’t have my cereal box to hand! Thanks

.Also do you have to pre-book discount entry? In the past I’ve always just turned up with cut out cereal box voucher, but I’m guessing that everything will need pre-booking now? Only asking as I’m on holiday and don’t have my cereal box to hand! Thanks
Just looked it up; you have to book one ticket online and then present that with the voucher at Admissions, then they will issue your free ticket. :)

For the third person, I don't think there are any single offers. You may just have to book another ticket online at the discounted price.

Just looked it up; you have to book one ticket online and then present that with the voucher at Admissions, then they will issue your free ticket. :)

For the third person, I don't think there are any single offers. You may just have to book another ticket online at the discounted price.

Im not sure where you read that, but it doesn’t sound right to me.

I think they are allowing some tickets to be purchased at the gate now, but it’s minimal and you would be running the risk of not getting in.

If you have vouchers you prebook using the links here:
https://support.altontowers.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000825751-Promotional-Vouchers

Make sure you check the booking system that the date you want is available to book with vouchers, they sell out before the regular day tickets do.

In terms of a voucher for 3, then you might be better off getting a promotional pack of Carex which is 50% off entry for up to 4 tickets. There are usually loads at Poundland so they are cheap to pick up. But again, check the date is actually available to purchase.

Last edited:
That doesn’t say you book one ticket online and collect a free one on the day? It’s says you must book everything online, and if they catch you booking promotional tickets without having the accompanying voucher then the free ticket isn’t valid and you need to buy another full priced one.
Ahh I see. My bad, apologies. :oops:

Thanks everyone. I used a Seabrooks 2 for 1 and a Carex half price for the third person. Going next Thursday for first visit since 2018. Just a few days to decide if I can face Smiler again
If you do decide to try Smiler again, try and aim for the front as it will be more enjoyable. :)
Also, be sure to give Mixtape a go when the queue for it isn't too long. Really fun ride that.

Last edited:
If you do decide to try Smikler again, try abd aim for the front as it will be more enjoyable. :)
Also, be sure to give Mixtape a go when the queue for it isn't too long. Really fun ride that.
Just as an aside; they operate assigned seating on Smiler @Dipper_Dave, so you may not get the choice.

On a side note; did you get to experience Smiler @Skyscraper?