• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2021: Offers, deals and vouchers

Thanks everyone. I used a Seabrooks 2 for 1 and a Carex half price for the third person. Going next Thursday for first visit since 2018. Just a few days to decide if I can face Smiler again
Don't you like spinny rides then dippy?
Then it might be an idea to avoid doing spinball, stella cidre, then the smiler all in a row.

Just an FYI really, I went into Tesco on Saturday and found that Yazoo milkshakes still have voucher codes on them and they're good through 2022.

50p a bottle too if you have a Clubcard!

Just an FYI really, I went into Tesco on Saturday and found that Yazoo milkshakes still have voucher codes on them and they're good through 2022.

Seabrooks Crips (6 Pack) still doing the offer and voucher valid till 31 May 2022, I'm guessing Yazoo Milkshakes will be the same date. Just used the voucher for Scarefest entry.

Seabrooks Crips (6 Pack) still doing the offer and voucher valid till 31 May 2022, I'm guessing Yazoo Milkshakes will be the same date. Just used the voucher for Scarefest entry.
No no, the Yazoo voucher is literally valid until 31/12/2022.

Best thing to do at the moment is search for Sun Savers tickets on eBay for the date of your visit.

Just booked 2 X tickets for £30 for Wednesday.

Just wondering if anyone's seen any offers for the christmas event? Surprised I haven't seen any yet,
Also are the standard 2for1 vouchers accepting during the event?

Just wondering if anyone's seen any offers for the christmas event? Surprised I haven't seen any yet,
Also are the standard 2for1 vouchers accepting during the event?

they won’t discount it.

the Lightopia price is likely set by Lightopia and is the same as their event in Manchester.

I expect they will be doing free parking for locals or similar to drive people to the market, but there is no need to discount a low capacity event. Get too many people turn up and then there are queues and guests who have paid big money for Santas Sleepover in the hotels will not be happy having to wait for the small selection of attractions that are open.

they won’t discount it.

the Lightopia price is likely set by Lightopia and is the same as their event in Manchester.

I expect they will be doing free parking for locals or similar to drive people to the market, but there is no need to discount a low capacity event. Get too many people turn up and then there are queues and guests who have paid big money for Santas Sleepover in the hotels will not be happy having to wait for the small selection of attractions that are open.
Yes a very fair point. I thought they might do the odd discount. Not for lightopia because that's outsourced but I think your right.

Treats package is
"one large pick 'n' mix, two small tubes of Pringles and two small bags of popcorn."
About £3 worth I'd guess

Treats package is
"one large pick 'n' mix, two small tubes of Pringles and two small bags of popcorn."
About £3 worth I'd guess

It’s usually about £12 to add that to a hotel booking outside of this offer. But yes as with all of these things you can of course get them cheaper at Poundland.

There are some good deals to be had for those that want this kind of break. For 2 adults you can get a room in ATH for £103 including B&B, waterpark, golf, £20 off food, £20 off drink and the treat package.

Yeah thats not too bad given waterpark is normally £16.50 for an adult. Would have rather they just did it as dinner, bed & breakfast instead of just £20 towards food and £20 off drinks though.