• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2023] The Curse at Alton Manor

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Just found this on YouTube!!! Someone filmed some on-site footage of the area, and a good view of the redone Facade, though it looked like it was filmed a whole back since the tower wasn't done yet. Still not a huge fan of it where its done from ground view, at least we can finally see the Facade fully, but great footage anyway!!

Edit: from recent complaints, I advise to skip to the last 30 seconds of the video if you want to se ethe footage as the remainig time is just a walkthrough of Haunted Hollow.

I must say I kind of like the smokey look the exterior plus with that zombie statue gone you can finally get a good view of the front of the building after so long.

I am 90% sure there has been no change to the exterior based on any these dodgy images. At a push it looks like it's just the same layer of dust/dirt from the fog my car did last month.
I want this to be the final post about the facade before we end up Like Nemesis's thread even more in terms of paint, but there is clear evidence of some change being done to the facade as much as I don't like it:

Before3649339833_eaeda37ba5_b.jpg

After
Screenshot_20230216-144244_YouTube.jpg

Can we now please move onto another topic in terms of the Upcoming refurbishment? I really don't want the admins having to tell us what to do again.

Last edited:
I apologise if this is a controversial take, but I think the new paint job looks nice!

Moving away from paint; do we reckon that they’re going to do anything to Gloomy Wood to coincide with The Curse at Alton Manor’s opening? For instance, could we see the food outlet reopen, or could we see any touch ups to any of the area’s other buildings and theming elements to reflect the new theme?

I’d also be inclined to ask; do we reckon that the coffin at the front of the house is staying in some form?

Any word if Gloomy Wood would be getting a rename? Maybe into something that a haunted estate which in many ways could be a small yet subtle change to the area that can help make it stand out better from Dark Forest in which prevents us from having two themed haunted woods...even though GW is IMO far better than Dark Forest in every way.

I want this to be the final post about the facade before we end up Like Nemesis's thread even more in terms of paint, but there is clear evidence of some change being done to the facade as much as I don't like it:

Before3649339833_eaeda37ba5_b.jpg

After
Screenshot_20230216-144244_YouTube.jpg

Can we now please move onto another topic in terms of the Upcoming refurbishment? I really don't want the adminis having to tell us what to do again.
Who are the adminis?
Are they related to the phalanx?

I remember Henry in the big parade.
No bugger watching it though, I think everyone was in the Black Hole queue at the time.
Danced and pranced all the way round the lake...waving at people who weren't there.
They are still not there now, lots of them.

Sorry for the double post but someone I know may have just worked something out in regards to the countdown teaser that was released on Friday.... She counts down from 30 to 26, so what if there's another one this Friday with her counting down from 25-21, then every Friday she counts down another 5. 17th March would be 5-1, the day before park opening! 😱
I think he's onto something...
Your friend was right!

From: https://twitter.com/altontowers/status/1626613929773350914?s=20

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.