• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2023: The Curse at Alton Manor

hello all my friend has discovered something very interesting and exciting about what the ride may come out to be and a pleasant surprise to everyone about the projection mapping look very careful at this video by conductr very similar scenes from curse and an concept art appearance from the grand hall!

I noticed haunted mansion/ phantom manor's stretching room in their digital mockup so I'm not sure how much of this could actually make it into the ride and how much can be conceptual but there is definitely concept art for the grand hall there

hello all my friend has discovered something very interesting and exciting about what the ride may come out to be and a pleasant surprise to everyone about the projection mapping look very careful at this video by conductr very similar scenes from curse and an concept art appearance from the grand hall!

Too many coincidences regarding the makeup of the company and the concept bits we see in that video for them not be involved in some capacity. If what looks like the Grand Hall art turns out to be legit I'm excited to see that in action.

Been given permission to share this, here are the restrictions for TCAAM;

SPOILER_Screenshot_2023-03-14-17-29-06-73_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

As expected, the height restriction is a minimum of 0.9m with those under 1.1m requiring an adult. And unsurprisingly filming and photography is strictly prohibited, and hopefully they'll enforce that this time (cough, Gangsta Granny).

Looks like they're keeping the old look of them, so they'll look as to how they were in 1992 probably, if they haven't changed the front that is.
And although there are just two people in the back there does appear to be space for a third, confirming 6 seats in total (there are three people in the front).

@djtruefitt you may want to do a social post with the ride restrictions, the person who gave me permission to share them said that they want people to see them before it opens.