• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024: General Discussion

That's a shame, especially as realistically people will have to wait till October now to ride in the dark.
Aren't they doing late nights on a Saturday for the next couple of weeks though? Unless I've got my wires crossed somewhere? Or will the light nights come that quickly? To be honest, even by 6.30pm today it was pretty much getting dark and you could appreciate the lights etc.

Anyone else notice some of the supposed maintenance and sparkle that was meant to be taking place around the park was lacking a little? Don’t get me wrong there was some bits of Blivvy and Smiler that had clearly been freshly painted (could still smell it) but for example screens were broken on marmaliser still and the screen before the indoor section on smiler was off. Some screens in Oblivion queue were off as well. Smiler Track was looking better but still bits of green on supports. I understand that all eyes were on Nemesis today but was expecting from some of the promos produced recently that most of the rides had been given the once over.

Though did forget to mention- all toilets have now got automatic taps and automatic hand soap dispensers! What a treat.

Aren't they doing late nights on a Saturday for the next couple of weeks though? Unless I've got my wires crossed somewhere? Or will the light nights come that quickly? To be honest, even by 6.30pm today it was pretty much getting dark and you could appreciate the lights etc.
Dusk will be 18:40 on the 30th so you should still get some rides in the dark