• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024: General Discussion

I like the idea of the track walks. I think that a certificate would be a good idea, since people can use it as 'proof' that they climbed up.

Apparently you get a certificate emailed to you, but you would think if you are paying £60-80 then it really wouldn’t take much for towers to print it out and give it to you. I know other parks give you an exclusive pin badge or something, something like that would also be cheap for the park but would feel like you are getting a bit more for your money.

Just hope it's a bit better than the crumpled certificates they sent out with the Big One offcuts.

At least they sent two copies, right?

8t4iiz.jpg
In all fairness these are horrific. The story I heard is some thoosies wanted some sort of authenticity document so they were literally knocked up very quickly. They have since been changed (sometimes you specifically need to ask for the cert). I would rather they get professionally made tags for the parts rather than be given a certificate.

1711185395435.png

So Bluey arrives in CBeebies Land today, interestingly this is in Big Fun Show Time, and so potentially means the work taking place on the old Nina building is for something different?
IMG_6519.jpeg
Or maybe they’re just behind on construction. Although that said .. having a show outside of the area dosnt make sense anyway.

So Bluey arrives in CBeebies Land today, interestingly this is in Big Fun Show Time, and so potentially means the work taking place on the old Nina building is for something different?
IMG_6519.jpeg
I don't think this changes anything, Duggee has a show in Big Fun as well as having his own meet and greet in the Duggee Park. The actors on the M&G will just take a break when the show is on as to not ruin it. Much like Mickey at the Disney parks.

That or the Nina building is being used as a generic meeting space for the other costume characters like ITNG, Capt Barnacles and Peter Rabbit.

In all fairness these are horrific. The story I heard is some thoosies wanted some sort of authenticity document so they were literally knocked up very quickly. They have since been changed (sometimes you specifically need to ask for the cert). I would rather they get professionally made tags for the parts rather than be given a certificate.

1711185395435.png