• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024: General Discussion

Or... coming soon, dynamic parking charges - pay more on peak days!
I don’t know how they could charge more! A tenner to park a 15-20min walk away from the theme park or queue for a train which you can’t even see out of the windows seems ludicrous. I wouldn’t be surprised if the locals cotton on and start letting out driveways near the theme park for parking.

I don’t know how they could charge more! A tenner to park a 15-20min walk away from the theme park or queue for a train which you can’t even see out of the windows seems ludicrous. I wouldn’t be surprised if the locals cotton on and start letting out driveways near the theme park for parking.
I would imagine £10 would be the max for peak days and off peak would be less.

I have to say I know the idea of dynamic pricing has its flaws, but credit where credit’s due, £29 for a non-voucher theme park ticket is exceptionally good value these days, especially when compared to other major parks around the world. Just a shame about the extortionate cost of everything else…

Towers have a nice Easter competition, from now until the 28th march. They've hidden eggs around the website, each with a letter. You have to find all the eggs then unscramble the letters to find the "secret" word. The prizes are really good too!

I've found three eggs so far.

Check your emails folks, emails were sent out to the lucky winners today!
I'm extremely jealous because my best friend won the short break 😂

Noticed this morning on the way in they seem to have removed mention of how much parking actually costs. Signs now just say paid parking. Maybe there’s being issues with people kicking off on the way in about the extorinate amount they have to pay?
All my visits for the last two years whenever I've left for the day the barriers have just been open with no staff so I could have just not bothered paying if I didn't already have a MAP.

Last visit they didn't even have anyone on the express parking - entrance or exit - so technically could have had that for free too.

If they really wanted to capture everyone to pay they should do the "get a ticket on entry" style parking but I guess it busy times that would just cause queues out on to the main road.

In the US it's normal to pay $25-$35 for a theme park parking so it's not as bad as it could be!