• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Sorry, I'll stop posting them. I thought people might like to see them if they hadn't seen them already
Everyone's different mate I've been quite enjoying watching the rapid progression of the construction/deconstruction of this project.
Although I did stand in the rain for an hour or so at monks walk watching project exodus ground works whilst the park was closed so each to their own.

I'd be surprised if they didn't rip half of the station down and rebuild it. The structure / theming can't be patched up / re painted for much longer, it can only be the paint that's holding it up.

I'd be surprised if they didn't rip half of the station down and rebuild it. The structure / theming can't be patched up / re painted for much longer, it can only be the paint that's holding it up.
Underneath the theming its just a steel shed pretty much with this wood and foam cladding on the outside

Attachments

• nemesiscon17.jpg
    nemesiscon17.jpg
    904.4 KB · Views: 74
  • nemesiscon12.jpg
    nemesiscon12.jpg
    670.8 KB · Views: 72
I avoide most of these videos now because so many of them claim content that is pure speculation. I'm actually glad for the ones that do get posted on here as at least I know there's some actual development shown in them.
I respect TPWW for literally just posting "construction update" and a thumbnail of the actual progress. Even so I'd take a simple picture update anyday. Can be seen at a glance and being easy to refer back to it's much better for discussion.

Only downside is it can't be monetized...

I know people are annoyed by the videos, but providing they are:
  • On topic
  • Show new information/updates
  • The relevant content is summarised and/or timestamped by the poster
Then they are valid content for this topic. If we could try and keep replies on the topic of the progress of the work to Nemesis it'd be appreciated. These chunks of critical replies that keep cropping up throughout the topic bringing up YouTube, monetisation and clickbait aren't really relevant to the discussion.

Please just scroll on by past the post if you're not wanting to watch the video and don't reply if your post is not on the topic of Nemesis. If you feel a post is against the guidelines on embedding videos then hit the report button. Thanks :)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.