• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
If they sorted the steps into a ramp, they could merge RAP where FT is and sort that issue out
Good luck getting a wheelchair through the onload, bays & train without a major redesign of the station. At best we can hope for ambulant RAP to be merged into the queue, I feel wheelchair users will still be required to go through the exit.

I should have specified ambulant RAP. You aren't getting a chair through an airgate. Personally I'd change the old SRQ to be the new ride exit (make it wider and make it a ramp, facing up the hill) and make the old exit into the ambulant RAP queue. Means people aren't pushing past eachother

Courtesy of TPWW's latest video, the black limb of the station has now had another layer/colour added to it bringing it more in line with the colour the rest of the station was before this work started. It definitely looks in better shape than it did!

Opera Snapshot_2023-08-16_201920_www.youtube.com.png

Elsewhere on the station, the red paint added to the 'tail' of the station seems to have had some more detailing added to it, making it look a bit more like the flowing vein lines on the track.

Opera Snapshot_2023-08-16_203358_www.youtube.com.png

Last edited:
That’s intriguing… I wondered if the monster might become black to match the new track.
It might still do, to be fair, it's just that whatever that black layer was it wasn't paint. It's hard to tell from the distance and angle of the observation platform (and I didn't want to bombard the thread with video screengrabs) but it looks like the very top of the limb at the tail end of that side of the station is getting the same 'black stuff' added to it too.

A contrasting monster might work, it'd be very interesting. The story as shown in the preshow of Shed Tezza shows track and supports being flown in to pin the monster down, with the tentacles/veins/whatever expanding across the track as they are would be a way to tie it off.

A contrasting monster might work, it'd be very interesting. The story as shown in the preshow of Shed Tezza shows track and supports being flown in to pin the monster down, with the tentacles/veins/whatever expanding across the track as they are would be a way to tie it off.
like nemesis wrapping itself around the steelwork?

From: https://www.instagram.com/p/CwDAPEdsUNd/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

And there it is! Doesn’t seem long since we saw the final inversion and turn first go in. They’ve absolutely smashed out the track installation and done an amazing job of keeping the hype going throughout. Hats off to them, they’ve really shown how it should be done with fantastic marketing, the observation platform and the efficiency & speed of the work itself.

With how quickly they are working on the station could this indicate they are leaving time to do theming to the full area. Galactica etc....

Do we expect ground work to begin for a new flat in the near future or is that fanciful thinking

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.