• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I think what is clear is were not going to see much in terms of external changes to the station building.

Which in kinda happy with. Liking the new grey colour.
I'm indifferent to the current station building changes. The grey colour is decent.

Im not warming to the grey, wish it was more black to fit in with the track colour. The old bone colour matching the track made it look more like it was part of the monster.

Im not warming to the grey, wish it was more black to fit in with the track colour. The old bone colour matching the track made it look more like it was part of the monster.

It now fits in with Shed Terry though

I am not keen on it too. If it stays like that will always remind me of a grey primer, unfinished look.

The one thing that was good with the original white track and station was it would light up good when red lights were projected on it, so perhaps a lighter colour may be better. I really was hoping for a complete transformation of the station but looks like its going to be a patch up job at present.

Once the fireworks are done and the season ends is this end of the park accessible for any customers until nxt march. I ask cause they are well on with the station the tracks basically finished so its exciting me what they could be doing for another 5 months in that area.

Once the fireworks are done and the season ends is this end of the park accessible for any customers until nxt march. I ask cause they are well on with the station the tracks basically finished so its exciting me what they could be doing for another 5 months in that area.
Only for xmas related stuff, and access to the likes of Forbidden Valley are usually off limits. Plenty of people will be flying drones though over closed season, no doubt. Obviously some staff will still be on park though.

Scaffolding has also been put in over the Mushroom Cloud tour bus.
Love this. One of my favourite pieces of theming, tucked away as it is!

On a slightly related note:
In the more recent photo updates, particularly wide shots of the site, the new track and station refurb is beginning to appear rather sleek/refined/verging on elegant. I've always loved the weird (post apocalyptic/war?) rusty theming around FV but I spotted a photo yesterday that showed the whole Nemesis site including the queue entrance structure.

Against the slick black polished rails and smartly painted station, the dirty orange rust and the strange jumble of sharp shapes on the tower really clash. It suddenly looks lost.

The angle of the photo didn't show any other theming, so maybe among the other rusty elements it won't look so out of place. I do wonder though.

Sure. It’s from the TowersTimes September 10th update.

nemcon-sep23-01.jpg

The structure isn’t going anywhere according the lawfulness of maintenance plans.

I do agree that it doesn’t go with the new feel we’ve seen so far so I expect to see it remain but ‘tarted up’ - hopefully not just a paint it black job.

I have good feeling about the direction personally so I will refrain from harking on about how good the old Nemesis looked years ago. Very impressed so far.

A resistance or whatever the truth seekers are called observation post, cobbled together to watch over the Phalanx and their Nemesis activities? You'd expect the Phalanx to be clean cut and corporate with their massive budget, but the truth seekers to be more ramshackle and made of what's to hand.

Love this. One of my favourite pieces of theming, tucked away as it is!

On a slightly related note:
In the more recent photo updates, particularly wide shots of the site, the new track and station refurb is beginning to appear rather sleek/refined/verging on elegant. I've always loved the weird (post apocalyptic/war?) rusty theming around FV but I spotted a photo yesterday that showed the whole Nemesis site including the queue entrance structure.

Against the slick black polished rails and smartly painted station, the dirty orange rust and the strange jumble of sharp shapes on the tower really clash. It suddenly looks lost.

The angle of the photo didn't show any other theming, so maybe among the other rusty elements it won't look so out of place. I do wonder though.
that bus is one of my first memories of towers

I do agree that it doesn’t go with the new feel we’ve seen so far so I expect to see it remain but ‘tarted up’ - hopefully not just a paint it black job.

The monster is meant to look "new" its just woken up, the stuff brought in by the people resisting or whoshipping the monster could be rusty and old, nothing wrong with that.

First time seeing the new track in-person yesterday and I do actually quite like the look of it - the veins aren't as tacky as they look online, and gives enough of a flair to the otherwise standard black track.

AIL4fc8SnOcVFmr6oJT8S0xcgXfElAhAxVIaZBBGaCqbQMeHP7OtjeAWNYlk0BHYT4OTIXpJEtZN3Cxed4CUI_f9fode703HFbBzFx6RACmE0VqbF2fwmKy2On4rKtCKc4VlrgqLYc0vkM5-EK4ifiUFXaSbRIRsWhoD3gfMi5Lbgrx8jVnZ_Zn-HluYVqHy_loa4QuODi3o2-iuHeyuWSoGIKFcmPr4mdVbtSu3613YkIGvsNdqWOzDOyBFi46tC4aSvp7RDVpWEJkT7AfUoyR4dtcQLhfvtnFI_XVx9O_T_354wOaZQzj1gSQMMYEk-LNSRGOXOnreEgk6scxFrwF6NdYqsNkt3JyrZZDh6Y00DEyj_dI-4vqYEAmKTRDTwVzs5hDeuaE5i6rSOKpOzWkK6KYr-uZ29o9BofAmSwBrEseQBPH2iiR6fNkqVpDevnv18niVJ4ovuQFWvwZtLTnf4WjWefdialJzsJspz1iZI1a32cAYnyyBs-hh3OfJmG360zDQiBj5Q3IDCliHuLKv4lC6sXkq1Kzi_sj1BIPRuwMulKMH2n4Y2-a9-itv2rfKJJniKk_SKd7RhgZXMl0a2EaeICvMFqvqsE-RtbIUHy_jTAC0-6qChGRD4bEVGNQ5mspVb5la_lo_kguXWIAWV1aKqGS1ohVNuaHLRp5QZ5FYmS_HU4OOdawPFAw0jXx9wEoJgXSxCMcuqlA0IRoLuizDnq6X_cMMWnngsbB3kenBWmQ0M9yvy9KR554nBzAehnoTzhwGkAc5co-d6HWkAesPzb_kGSGUNDL6fk3IJA7ImhmkyccDQ2QN5qvGstZiXWryYILvyVeqK61Gu2iB5B8hERuw09S-yTcLYqQFiRef5Vc1TPYSs3A96BCKZvhKWaS2ByYIIMTy28EOsxAkm2I_YUc=w1330-h998-s-no

AIL4fc_MLcNX70qCtEefoQtDdZdRbvzS5QA2qBBfxkR4d2VhIwelH35zi319FYaIKmVCBIzIabgczSPxE3B6Bt1ECMWLqBrAkGuc5a_K0BMJ8zaIdBt3NgPCcI47uNiCp_om4LfAI03oqaek7WW-U4AoYP3K82LxaYXdhxGMWsphu0PXZFbTJygMS5XqiUQ4Z7i2SwE_QufStlMQPQgRhKIN-S5Sk51aTgnNmQj7jDEbB8YkkyiMne4hALn6nTlSjyrQfkLWtpGeakKvsBeWGK-XTYPmu8ZN0sSkszYVkEYkDbx1ueTqbhP7EAbtArBbcwQpJbNDug6hrSKkV1qySEfAhG2ft0i91BryQKSZxjwmOqZWdgcRxT0OUQvCUKRu_HecxYxSbjGjlCPgku_Q9RY1_QIyVgQPD1MyWVJ5NwTPlPlw60tj8kFMcDJwucUTnZv9IAAknxepbHF69I0XZqZQ8hlE6kI5yT1ZWdiuNev-WnmbAxpIbv2HEjuW0o87KpfZ2jKFqMY4oMj2TFf7fdjGu8mv-ymGIlM-f1K97KdDJl8xxeJSLD3O0oZx_A74Vv30tXxtF3eTYBKH7LrLK3p7oCjDYQO6y-Bp5A8zO1Il_WkOw3I7mKl2ef0alxB22Zp4zTuuXvIiDT4c-c0JYf3wrXcH-OF0LysmM766BzPAgHacYnfgUF737Aqkav2leksdrJBhGC9aqyKjMIwt6gZD0GUkoc23ZTdWhYlbfgl51H6yIi11f7oMOpughaJlAm0X84xG_Pjq-BV3DOncbjSFKnvJCi9EiOqFqYN0eN2oQfqTsrOQuPNGtdTE4FmpWlgYRePxgtuJmM8Yri6xtcPlTHHOVbEIHYJmvJWgXbSz85Z7mwAZsqVVTDvU2tBTISHHdvlJTygGy8u7qG9YTJZh9URl824=w749-h998-s-no

AIL4fc83uZtCWcKLIrKvBTWdX7oaqkznLZzUn4-AiNHVZXsGWGdxOS6bLP5LECikhYhzKcIQ6FJajZtmkFjR-hWltvQ32SBcHXq_PscbW484mDvmfCpowgcZ6DtqqDba3LBEQcCyNOnqg-WE4Qbc4eo5w2KHy4SCDxCuSa2X95-kALAGmZVNDDHISZqqxO_utOF4wv3vfEslLCvZDEjdmbPvFaE05eIURQY6NLuM9YSfNoFJZoNRar-L29KnK1yZNtijznHuJ3x0JeLDnzS13U4VFqMEYtoKVBP7t6EcclTfmUTLvUoCd7Rc-anH_5loF5ZkAu9AU_W9pQNvja8Om-6rKNGhanrFyGhUppORZ1pTC1VcRpg6b7J-nlPpHPmW8GcZ_g8-E-wmJSWDbybB0xyiBO7N5i9NqJvQ84a-2QNuJti_Pt-ujkYMDtPFsUNDg1HDQdr5xtxPGHguv3EIF7MbPGBXExMeAKm0sQSHZF_rbGN0RkeiMBSHauhYLx5Gf9hRyPk012-x1ykNbgveyabartAcju_oXTI08lMFCTvzJrx7exWYWzs9SzqYCKUmH2NUkcMW4_9I8fS4-Q6CvhVhNAjiLMKp6JJ9fjIQIKxAqGR8JnnlUKiGwOPMxo64zd5hzxp4rIENsrAO8ynGygNj1wfXO7eaZdu3Uz6EFx7biZ_Xg71sEVWT6x2FwIXN0OXelJ2A4oW5MBJn_4QSWigyTy_0vYCAehxudo4KGhmzl-HURXvvVLX0tSc-gi1LmvzfGzDaoX_zQ8A1w6hMAdu-ROugkRZzPpiPXen4x2VtCAN_CcCtQ3sO2jpbXwhcaIwUlgqbTKYwIB_slQly5D-O-Bkt3uh0m83LvSlXTYsVDgpOJiGK8nB3KSx2OvLPA6W66u2u0bisYLlKEblmqlt1LxorW0U=w1330-h998-s-no

It'll take a little getting used to, but overall it's a pretty neat change - very unique too.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.