• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
is it just me that thinks the entrance might be moved? Just looking where the veins haven’t been painted leads me to think there may be an entrance at this angle?

Also when nemesis was originally built fast track really wasn’t a thing and this would be a good place to verge off towards the station. Thoughts?577E121B-3CFB-49F7-B294-56C7A410582B.png

I had wondered this too, it also quite well lines up with the potential replacement eye, which would be an impressive entrance feature. It can relatively easily link back round to the current entrance and as you say, is well placed for a merge point at the bottom of the loop for ambulant RAP etc.

The route I mentioned is also paved and leads upto the main queue on the left. Towards the right is the current fast track area. It would only need a bit of fencing to be added. The main queue in yellow and the fast track in orange below901F476C-FA35-4B0F-BC6C-0A4EB1AD7763.jpeg

The plans make a point of saying the entrance will be retained, but then again Ripsaw is also on the drawing of the area so who knows?

The plans make a point of saying the entrance will be retained, but then again Ripsaw is also on the drawing of the area so who knows?
Planning documents often include old attractions on them. there's no point of removing old rides for a planning application

Its like saying that Slammer is coming back because its on the exodus application

The route I mentioned is also paved and leads upto the main queue on the left. Towards the right is the current fast track area. It would only need a bit of fencing to be added. The main queue in yellow and the fast track in orange below901F476C-FA35-4B0F-BC6C-0A4EB1AD7763.jpeg

It used to do a loop down that area marked. Video should play from the part showing the queue line move back towards the main entrance, shame 4K video wasn't a thing back then 🙁.

From: https://youtu.be/mHLcJ7zZY04?si=4hxP1bFo8itCaq3F&t=313

I just wish there was a way they could use the section by the top of the Galactica lift hill again where the stall turn is. Can't see any chance of that happening though with the fast track merge where it is.

Last edited:
It used to do a loop down that area marked. Video should play from the part showing the queue line move back towards the main entrance, shame 4K video wasn't a thing back then 🙁.

From: https://youtu.be/mHLcJ7zZY04?si=4hxP1bFo8itCaq3F&t=313

I just wish there was a way they could use the section by the top of the Galactica lift hill again where the stall turn is. Can't see any chance of that happening though with the fast track merge where it is.

You could in theory go round the back and down that side of the pit.

Looking at the new colours, I didn't notice how such different colours actually make things sound out more such as the grooves on the top of the beast seen on the left as well as how the red muscles seem to get smaller the closer they get to the tail. Will be interested to see what other details they bring up with the new colours.

In Coasterlytical's lastest video she shows them digging up the extended queueline - the part when you get to the top of the incline after turning left at the entrance. I wonder if this is just to re-lay the block paving or if they are moving or removing that part of the queueline?

1694203050866.png

(11:48 onwards)

In Coasterlytical's lastest video she shows them digging up the extended queueline - the part when you get to the top of the incline after turning left at the entrance. I wonder if this is just to re-lay the block paving or if they are moving or removing that part of the queueline?

1694203050866.png

(11:48 onwards)
i reckon they are rebuilding it, that section was used a lot last year

I don't forsee Nemesis ever needing it's full extension line again. Not that I think the ride will be any less popular when it reopens than its was back in the 90s. But because Alton has so many more headline rides today. A 3 hour queue for a single ride simply isn't going to happen if Galactic next door has a wait time of half that.
In all my years of visiting I only ever saw the queue extend out the pit and into the extension behind the entrance. Which did make me think, if they removed all the current extension queues that's a lot of land with potential future use. Sub-Terra's queue already occupies one former section.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.