• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
It will ride worse than the original.
What makes you say that with such certainty, out of interest? As much as we have a pretty good idea of how it will likely feel by virtue of it being a revival of an old ride rather than a brand new one, we donā€™t know exactly how Nemesis V2 will ride until it opens.

I think all the work going on on the station is for a couple of reasons.
1. Some parts were in need of serious repair and patching up would've only been a temporary measure
2. I believe that towers have kept some of the old track to use as theming. I reckon some is going to be attached to the metal frame of the station building and some of the existing tubular 'openings' weren't big enough to accommodate this.

Just to throw my speculation into the ring, but I wonder with them painting on the veins on the track here, do wonder if this could act as a good practice for when it comes time to give the track the repaint when it's needed? Certainly Nemesis' new track will be tricky for any theme park team maintenance team to keep up appearances, never mind Towers' crew.

Just to throw my speculation into the ring, but I wonder with them painting on the veins on the track here, do wonder if this could act as a good practice for when it comes time to give the track the repaint when it's needed? Certainly Nemesis' new track will be tricky for any theme park team maintenance team to keep up appearances, never mind Towers' crew.
With the art team at MMM on their grounds, they won't have any issues.

At a wet and windy construction site and it looks like the station extension at the front is underway and there is a red Phalanx sign covering the pre-lift hill turn out of the station (which I think says Containment Site).

Excuse the quality my phone is ancient and it's not exactly photo shoot weather.

Heading into Sub Terra for the first time so I'll have a closer look once I'm out.20231020_134744.jpg

Flagship coaster?
Thoosie star!
Large numbers of the "gp" don't rate it highly.
I would say the woodie is the current flagship coaster, if there is one.
I would be more than confident it would poll top of the list. Wickerman is extremely popular but enthusiasts also make up a decent percentage of the public and donā€™t rate it highly.

The park isnā€™t the same without it, whereas I would quite happily miss out any other of the coasters (perhaps not Oblivion) when I visit.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.