• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I think the announcement was meant to be a final epic sendoff with the lighting and sound for the audience at the fireworks (If you watch the original tweet a few posts back) Remember, the park closes at 9pm so other things may happen before or after regarding a nemesis sub terror reopening but for now, I'm happy with the sendoff.

It just wouldn't make any sense on why they'd want to drastically repaint the ride. Isn't the track part of the creature, so having black, dark red, and white painted track and supports would be thematically inappropriate.

Are we genuinely going from ignoring the Project Horizon planning documents that call it a rollercoaster, to ignoring the planning documents saying Nemesis' 'replacement track and supports would follow the approved layout and design and have the same appearance externally' in the same week?

9005 9011 3003 are colour codes, seem to be the colours used in the Phalanx imagery. New colour scheme for the track and supports maybe?
Nemesis with red track?

...Hmmm, need to sit on that thought if its a good idea or not. Then again if the track was, according to the original lore, supposed to be more of the beast's insides splattered out to begin with might make a little sense if a bit gruesome.

Actually, something very spooky just happened on Boom Radio, the song 'We'll Meet Again' was playing...christ that is a sign!

Are these the same that nemesis inferno uses? 🥴 there will be some very upset enthusiasts if so

ral-9005-vs-9011.jpg

ral-3003-ruby-red.png

Might just be a coincidence though.

Look, in terms of external changes, all I hope for is some rebrand and a fresh coat of paint with the track looking more like it was in 1994. Don't get me wrong, the current track looks really good, but the more darker one just looked more sinister as a whole.

Would love to see them replace all the current Nemesis logos with the original one. Really personified the creatures uncontrollable and wild nature.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.