• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I have a potential alternative explanation; if the black track is Nemesis track, could the black paint be a primer coat that was applied before adding the final coat of paint?

I know that rides are quite often painted in a primer coat that’s a more monochrome colour before they add their final coat of paint, so perhaps that’s what is happening here?
Screenshot_2022-11-26-20-36-44-987_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

The planning application says quite clearly that the track will remain visually the same.

It will not be a black track.

Can we please not have 10 pages discussing something that has already been confirmed...
It just said "there will be no thematic changes", it didn't specifically mention the track. The colour would match the codes used during the closing event, and can you think of another black B&M inverted coaster under construction? I can't.

I have a potential alternative explanation; if the black track is Nemesis track, could the black paint be a primer coat that was applied before adding the final coat of paint?

I know that rides are quite often painted in a primer coat that’s a more monochrome colour before they add their final coat of paint, so perhaps that’s what is happening here?

That track is glossy so black is almost certainly the final colour. The primer is matte grey.

Edit: @zeock just posted where that info is from.

What RAL codes
The LAB code that was put on the Phalanx posters, Final day ride photos border, last day riders wristbands etc...
Fg5na92XEAYrc4l

The numbers in that code correlate to RAL Colour codes
ral-9005-vs-9011.jpg

ral-3003-ruby-red.png

It could be an unannounced project.

Or maybe it’s for something in Asia. New rides over there quite often fly under the radar in Western enthusiast circles.
Yeah, we seem to forget there is a bigger world outside America and Europe who do still take on B&M rides.

Actually now that I think about it, was there three B&M coasters heading for China in this moment in time? The track there could be for any of them.

Good god that’s clutching straws
How so? Am just connecting the dots. The code definitely is a hint to something, it was on too many things for it not to be. The numbers just happening to be RAL codes, and B&M invert track matching one of those colours being spotted at the place the new track is being manufactured right now. Seems like too much of a coincidence to me. But hey, who knows? Time will tell I guess.

Can you think of any other B&M's being built which have black track? Can't think of any off the top of my head.
Honestly, I hope this isn't Nemesis' track because I definitely prefer the colour scheme now to the black colour scheme in the picture.
Monster at Grona Lund is probably the newest invert to open with black track (unless it’s a dark grey, I’m colour blind to certain colours/shades that look similar so actually am not 100% sure)😅

How so? Am just connecting the dots. The code definitely is a hint to something, it was on too many things for it not to be. The numbers just happening to be RAL codes, and B&M invert track matching one of those colours being spotted at the place the new track is being manufactured right now. Seems like too much of a coincidence to me. But hey, who knows? Time will tell I guess.

There will be so many dots that could be connected here.

I’ll believe you when the WD40 turns up

I am not jumping on the train with this currently however also not ruling it out!

RAL codes are only really used for PAINT so unless a massive coincidence it is a message. What the context is... Who knows.

I could imagine a room of people thinking it's a great idea to mark the rebuild with a colour change to capitalise and visually show what has happened to the media and GP.

Then you look at the colour palette of the page the QR code goes to...

Hmmm I might be a believer
Screenshot_20221127-103733.png

There isn't a doubt in my mind that they are RAL codes, teasing a colour palette - coincidence is a thing, but not this time folks. Of course the question is, where will these colours feature?

The black track conversation is interesting, not just because obviously it'd be such a big striking change visually, but also because of how this will affect the overall design...and give clues to other possible changes.

For example - the current trains wouldn't 'fit' aesthetically, and the station track-to-monster-leg elements would look strange in their current state.....

Last edited:
Well with the current marketing team determined to retcon the storyline in that now the track is what is pinning down the monster rather than being part of it, black/grey track would make more sense as it would look more like the "chains" restraining the monster.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.