• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Could well be, but the colour scheme of the poster matches the RAl codes that were on the other posters. We'll find out soon, though.

I'm a bit confused why we've gone back to this RAL code discussion when the first posters came about last year and it was mentioned then. This is just a continuation of the designs in those posters. The RAL codes were even on some of the them and the wristbands:

ATR-Nemesis-Closure-Message-1024x1024.png
313436690_8139319946138378_8969581681150071969_n.jpg

There were pages of (extensive!) discussion about the colours at the time, so let's not go over old ground again :)

One thing I noticed at the weekend, the construction fence basically goes along the Nemesis fences, from the back of Galactica right towards the Nemesis entrance.

However there is currently a gate blocking the area under the nemesis logo, and then another gate at the other end near the coffee lounge.

I do wonder if at points these gates will just be open when work isn’t happening at that part of the site, to make access to the area easier. As there is currently the black fence within these gates, which wouldn’t make any sense.

It also seems odd to have the gate right down where the nemesis sign is, when if that whole path was closed it would make more sense to just block the path where Sub Terra is.

One thing I noticed at the weekend, the construction fence basically goes along the Nemesis fences, from the back of Galactica right towards the Nemesis entrance.

However there is currently a gate blocking the area under the nemesis logo, and then another gate at the other end near the coffee lounge.

I do wonder if at points these gates will just be open when work isn’t happening at that part of the site, to make access to the area easier. As there is currently the black fence within these gates, which wouldn’t make any sense.

It also seems odd to have the gate right down where the nemesis sign is, when if that whole path was closed it would make more sense to just block the path where Sub Terra is.
Maybe they plan on doing work to the plaza area around Nemesis too? Wouldn’t be a bad idea in my opinion to spruce up the flooring and maybe add some new theming elements in the area.

However this is more than likely not the case due to not being mentioned in any plans. Here’s hoping it does reopen at some point, will help guest flow too.

I imagine the public boundary is where the outer gates are then the area between is left for staff /emergency / vehical access to Forbidden Valley.

There is an emergency access point just to the left of the Nemesis entrance. I find it odd they've blocked that off. However I guess they do need enough clearance for them to work safely around the helix.

There is an emergency access point just to the left of the Nemesis entrance. I find it odd they've blocked that off. However I guess they do need enough clearance for them to work safely around the helix.
It's also interesting how they've partially removed/demolished the exit ramp.

331990279_1552919691910093_7267911172662689073_n.jpg

(from TowersTimes FB)

I can see the entire area around Nemesis being redesigned. Being built in 94 the rides queue lines aren't up to scratch for this day in age, look at the change they have made to the Haunted House.

Perhaps we might finally get a new Nemesis shop which would open up that area better

As there are currently three mothballed rollercoaster shops across the park I don’t think they will see much benefit in building another one.

I wouldn’t mind if they reconfigured the Coffee shop, the design has always been poor with the outdoor seating cutting off the path way between Nemesis and Galactica, forcing everyone ‘around the back’ of the building making the guest flow odd.

I think if they move the cages slightly to reopen the old SRQ and replace it with a disabled ramp, it'd solve the queue issue. I think the hole is too small for an exit but big enough for a disabled queue. Granted I've not been through it for a while.

I think if they move the cages slightly to reopen the old SRQ and replace it with a disabled ramp, it'd solve the queue issue. I think the hole is too small for an exit but big enough for a disabled queue. Granted I've not been through it for a while.
Genuine question but can people who require a wheelchair actually ride Nemesis? I thought you had to be able to walk unaided to evacuate the ride?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.