• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Yeah, that is something I did find a bit odd. It is probably a fraud, but I do find it interesting if we hear a rerecorded Soundtrack.
The little snippet we heard at the end of the video Towers released just before fireworks all but confirms that there will be a new rerecorded soundtrack. Which makes complete sense as this is a huge new investment and the original is a pretty short loop and they possibly still use a version of it they found online after somehow losing the original many years ago!

He'd have to have a high vis on and be chained to the railings with climbing gear to replicate that photo again now.

It was a few years ago but when I did a Nemesis lift hill walk you didn’t need harnessing as you can’t fall anywhere. Unlike for example Blivvy where if you tripped you could fall between the catwalk and the track to your death, with Nemesis you either have the hand rail on one side or the mesh under the track on the other.

The only rule was we couldn’t go near the end of the catwalk as there is a small drop there.

Last edited:
Is it me or do the latest photos look as if they are extending the indoor/station portion of the ride pre-lift hill?

Previously you would leave the station, turn slightly and then be in line with the lift hill, move along a small outdoor portion before ascending. That small outdoor section now appears to be enclosed? Appreciate it could just be scaffolding but it looks like an actual structure is being created?

That's where the primary mechanics for the chain are/ being refitted, no? Enclosing that in theming would probably be a nightmare for upkeep/ maintenance

That's where the primary mechanics for the chain are/ being refitted, no? Enclosing that in theming would probably be a nightmare for upkeep/ maintenance
I can just imagine downtime that would be otherwise avoided if they did theme the lift hill. Either that, or pieces of theming braking off and lodging itself in the chain lift, causing an e-stop.

That may well be the case, I wasn't sure if perhaps we were getting a Velocicoaster esque 'pre-show' on that section of the ride but your more boring explanation is likely the correct one!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.