• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Someone on a Discord server just came up with an interesting theory around that red "whistleblower" logo...

What if this sign isn't the insignia for the whistleblowers.
This is the symbol used by the Phalanx to mark something to do with nemesis
And the whistle-blowers are leaking it to try to spread the word about this nemesis activity
And it turns out that this symbol is the phalanx and is Nemesis...

Could they be on to something? Time will tell.

Someone on a Discord server just came up with an interesting theory around that red "whistleblower" logo...

Could they be on to something? Time will tell.
I reckon that might be a little too convoluted to convey through environmental storytelling/theming (not that that's stopped Towers before)

Was there today for first time this year and it looks just as good in person. Think their focus is to finish the station and then the queue line as they’ve not worked on the queue for a while

Going back on all I've said about waiting until it's finished, surely the other half must be done the same. It'll look odd else.

And they need to start testing in the next month or so, so not long really

The colour scheme of the alien has really grown on me, and these new little details really make it all pop.

Starting to think it would have looked better with the track being a similar grey along with the red veins but I am looking forward to seeing it all complete. Praying for some sort of waterfalls workaround!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.