• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Anyone noticed how the tentacle/claw grabs hold of that (upside down u shaped) metal structure. Will this be a theming piece?

Sorry just realised someone mentioned this above

check off your 2023 bingo card that the backstory includes the phrase "routine excavation"

I mean Nemesis was the origional, it was in the Nemesis legend tape with Tom Baker. So less bingo more expected.

Although the original story was that the track is part of the monster and the trains are it sending out things to survey/attack. So with the new eye at the front, where are the trains now coming out of? The veins on the track make it obvious these are part of the monster.

I think this is just for the artwork, based on the construction photos from last season the big eye thing is off to the side of where the track exits the station sort of facing the queue entrance.

If that framework we saw was the eye (which this new artwork certainly seems to confirm), the centre cutout of it was nowhere near big enough for the track to go through - never mind the train, so what Dave said.

Love the return of the original logo! And good the rebrand distinguishes itself from Nemesis Inferno which basically had the same logo.

Hope Heide Park don’t mind Towers borrowing the mouth theming off Krake for the Nemesis station. It’s only fair since Chessie got the Ripsaw truck ;)

Again other way around, Nemesis had the teeth surrounding the entrance back in 1994.

Well then...what do I begin then?

Love the old logo being back though interesting to have the eye in the middle of the monster and it does seem great to think at last most of the GP will finally understand that that big alien blob in the pit is the monster mainly thanks to having a great muckle eye there.

Regarding the legs, it does seem they want to have the spikes on all the legs so it might be that those on the loop side will be getting attention soon plus...Nemesis has a great big tail now and makes that original tail loop Diddy IMO.

That said though, wonder how they are going to explain how the monster's appearance has greatly changed from before unless it is all down to Phalanx doing experiments on it that has seen Nemesis change her appearance?

That said though, wonder how they are going to explain how the monster's appearance has greatly changed from before unless it is all down to Phalanx doing experiments on it that has seen Nemesis change her appearance?
Sticking with the Lovecraft influence I would assume; many of his beings could take different forms for different reasons, not really being constrained by conventional anatomy. I'm just glad it's still an abomination and didn't go full giant crab.

Well then...what do I begin then?

Love the old logo being back though interesting to have the eye in the middle of the monster and it does seem great to think at last most of the GP will finally understand that that big alien blob in the pit is the monster mainly thanks to having a great muckle eye there.

Regarding the legs, it does seem they want to have the spikes on all the legs so it might be that those on the loop side will be getting attention soon plus...Nemesis has a great big tail now and makes that original tail loop Diddy IMO.

I think we need to remember it is just a theme park ride and they can change the appearance just because they want to. I don't think there will be an in-depth explanation to why it's grown two legs and an eye in its mouth.

I think it'll just come down to it's part of the rebrand and that's it.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.