• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
More track for the first drop has been moved to the same holding spot that the corkscrew was sitting last week. I imagine they'll be aiming to have the track installation completed by the end of the week.

But American coasters do not fly the flag of countries where their non B&M track is fabricated. So why do it here?
IIRC, I remember when BPB were building Infusion, they attached the last track piece on with a British and Dutch flag hanging on the track so it has happened before in this country. Actually has this happened elsewhere in the country?

Didn't Europa Park did something similar recently?

IIRC, I remember when BPB were building Infusion, they attached the last track piece on with a British and Dutch flag hanging on the track so it has happened before in this country. Actually has this happened elsewhere in the country?

Didn't Europa Park did something similar recently?

The Dutch flag representing the country that the manufacturer comes from, not where the track was manufactured. I stand by what I said.

I suspect it will fit to whin a millimetre.
Me too. All of the original drawings, measurements, plans and fabrication details will still exist and the original manufacturer are doing the retrack. I’d be very very very surprised if this doesn’t fit exactly. The only slight issue potentially being any movement or warping of the last piece of the lift, but I’d suspect that’s been measured and examined. This is a hugely complex and major project, they won’t have left anything to chance. Didn’t Wardley recall a story about the original build when he asked Claude about pull through testing and potential stalls etc and Claude replying “our coasters don’t stall”. B&M are known to be perfectionists. The recent support replacement for Fury should show how detailed they are - it fitted exactly and the ride had minimal downtime considering the significance of the issue. Imagine if that was an Intamin or Gerstlauer? I’m going with the Nemesis build fitting exactly.

It'd be cool to see it look like some sort of lil Phalanx outpost - maybe it could be done up to look like it's the creatures life support/monitoring outpost that's succumbed to the tentacles of the beast.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.