• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
They made the announcement just last week that it will be opening on open day so if they needed to remove and replace a piece of track they would’ve known at that time and wouldn’t even make the announcement. Enthusiasts yet again spreading rumours based on no information just for the clout can’t stand it

They made the announcement just last week that it will be opening on open day so if they needed to remove and replace a piece of track they would’ve known at that time and wouldn’t even make the announcement. Enthusiasts yet again spreading rumours based on no information just for the clout can’t stand it
Whilst I agree with your point about spreading silly rumours and getting carried away generally, what on earth are you talking about here? Someone posted a picture speculating about potential theming via use of old track for discussion in good faith. No one is "stressing" or saying it won't open on time.

Whilst I agree with your point about spreading silly rumours and getting carried away generally, what on earth are you talking about here? Someone posted a picture speculating about potential theming via use of old track for discussion in good faith. No one is "stressing" or saying it won't open on time.
Morley referring to people re posting this on social media saying Nemesis might be delayed

I feel like they shouldn't use a piece of track for the entrance to FV. The corkscrew track at the entrance plaza is iconic and having a piece for FV would just be a lazy bit of repeated theming in my opinion.

I like the idea of Jurassic Park-style electric fences

Have we heard anything from John Wardley recently? Obviously he was there for the opening and closing of the original Nemesis. Will he be there for the opening of Nemesis Reborn?

Do we know if it has had human riders yet?

And yeah to respond to the points above, no chance that AT would have published an opening date on opening day if they weren't 100% sure that it would be ready in time. Having to replace a bit of track is something that would take months from realising it was required to getting the track fabricated.and shipped from America and then replacing it and going back to testing. If there was something seriously wrong with the track then they wouldn't be running trains on it. I am in the 'that's an old photo' camp.

If there was something seriously wrong with the track then they wouldn't be running trains on it. I am in the 'that's an old photo' camp.
Which brings us back to the point where someone has purposely posted an old picture to mislead people and cause rumours to spread around. Hope that isn’t the case because if it is then they need to be banned from the group

As mentioned in the disabled access thread, a recent RAP email confirmed that Nemmy will indeed have separate ambulant and non-ambulant queues. Would assume that the original queue line will be either Fastrack or Ambulant RAP, but not sure where the other would go. Non-ambulant (Wheelchairs) will go via the exit as usual.

One think I have noticed is the lack of temporary fence arround the track which I recall them having for the whole time, although I am not sure about the when the first drop was delivered

Innocent thoosies presumed guilty?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.