• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
God it didn’t even need the brakes it was going that slow

Looks like a cold run. Nemesis 1st thing in the morning always went through the last turn sluggish. It’s also slow over the loop.

But as has been said a stupid amount of times it’s testing, it’s still cold outside, you don’t have a time stamp for when in the day it was running and it was only half full of dummies.

God it didn’t even need the brakes it was going that slow
More than a bit of an exaggeration wouldn't you say? Even if you benchmark how if went through the loop, it appears much faster than it did a few weeks ago. This kind of view always makes it look slower because it's shot from a distance. These ariel shots are where the "looks slow" thing comes from.

Going through the elements in my head as if I was riding it, I don't think it looked slow at all. Especially for a brand new coaster run in the cold. It does seem to slow down significantly towards the end, but was it the first run of the day in 2 degree temperatures? We don't know. It hasn't taken that first corkscrew, downwards helix and zero g much slower than normal by the looks of it. It's only really pronounced in the final turn, and even that can be deceptive from that view without actually being on it in person.

Is that metal awning underneath the start of the zero-G roll new too?

No its always been there, it just looks more prominent now its not got the rusty aesthetic.

There is also some blue tarp covering something up in the queue area by the first inversion. John must have frantically put it up himself after the swarm of drones began descending on Forbidden Valley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No its always been there, it just looks more prominent now its not got the rusty aesthetic.

There is also some blue tarp covering something up in the queue area by the first inversion. John must have frantically put it up himself after the swarm of drones began descending on Forbidden Valley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This must be the third or fourth time I've noticed something for the first time only to be told it's been there for the last 30 years.

Who do I hand my Nemesis fanclub membership card in to?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.