• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Not sure what makes it but other B&Ms do it as well. Swarm for example.
On the Swarm it's the pickup on the train going over the contacts, one set per row, so row 1's has to go over rows 7-2's contacts, which depress when the pickup goes over them. Hence the noise that everyone claps along to when it's got a very slow one train queue. Dunno how it is for an invert.

I’ve always thought it was where the wheels run over the gap in the track between the transfer track and the station.
I think the deeper knocks are, the other noises are the contacts etc I think. I remember seeing each row jolt with the twin deep knocking noises which would correspond to each pair of wheels on each row going over the track joint.

Given what Towers have managed to do with the interior of Wickerman‘a station which I think is absolutely brilliant, I’m hopeful of some improvements for nemesis.

Not that there was anything wrong with it before but it is 30 years on, you’d hope that they’d be able to bring the monster to life a bit now.

Won’t be there Saturday so I’m hopeful to getting stuck into some detailed trip write ups and photos on here afterwards.

Computer Working GIF

Love it but not a fan of the 2D sign on the photo shop! Looks very flat and bland

That really has to be a placeholder much like the NST one was in the first few weeks, because it looks dreadful. I’m sure it is as it’s the exact same design as the Nemesis Reborn entrance sign but in crap form. I wondered when a L**k S**n would pop up to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.