• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Advert is great, however I thought they'd have played the new soundtrack towards the end rather than the Alton Towers tune. And surprised there isn't the usual voice saying "She's back with a Vengeance" or "Nemesis Reborn" etc. Also, why does the security guard have earphones in!! I know it's to keep up with the modern world and eventually show the earphones dropping, but, surely you can't hear much with them in! Especially as a security guard you want to be able to hear stuff lol. Anyway class advert.
It's a TV advert so it's for the GP, who won't probably know or care about the rides soundtrack

The advert, very cleverly, has a number of edit points where the advert can be trimmed down without losing too much of its mini story. Can't see the park forking out for a full length TV advert too often, with a 30-45 second version (possibly skipping from the end of Alton Towers presents section through to the start of the security guard on the walkie-talkie) being used much more.

Genuinely a flawless marketing campaign from start to finish, they’ve smashed it out the park. I thought they did well with the Alton Manor marketing but this has been next level
The thing is, what they have done is not actually that expensive (other than the CGI). It shows what can be achieved with a bit of thought. It's been constantly trending on Twitter too.

Interesting that it’s been claimed that Merlin / Towers have requested that JW only appears in Merlin sanctioned media with regards to Nemesis - great shame if that’s true

From: https://x.com/etparchive/status/1768368490862227791?s=20

Not that great of a loss. I’ve always admired JW but I do find he says the same things over and over on different outlets over the years… Can’t blame him for that though the man must feel like a parrot.

Interested to hear from others who were involved on Nemesis in the documentary.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.