• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Loves it Wollaston does. Think he used to be at the Birmingham Mail or something. Always gets the Alton Towers gig. He's been doing the media bits for a fair few years now.

I'm going to edit in a spoiler tag but press have posted a picture of the entrance at night, the Phalanx helicopter, and the monsters teeth and eye, which look absolutely incredible! Don't click the tag if you don't want to see it

That helicopter, despite the fact that I still would have preferred the old drill to remain, looks brilliant in that picture.
That eye is phenomenal. Wow.

That helicopter, despite the fact that I still would have preferred the old drill to remain, looks brilliant in that picture.
That eye is phenomenal. Wow.
I agree! Also in regards to the helicopter
It looks like the propellers might spin? I know it's a still image but they are a little blurry as if they are spinning?

The helicopter in the middle of the stall turn lights up blue as the ride goes around the stall turn and loop, the same press guy as in my above post posted a video of the ride in action and you can see this
Would you mind linking that video? Hard to find as I don't have an account

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.