• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Thorpe Park: Hyperia - Mack Hypercoaster

Could be as simple as loading the zero car with extra weight permanently. I wouldn't be hasty to add a cable launch or rocket boosters to it just yet.

Or maybe just a longer train, this would probably work, although with the length of this train and the length of Hyperia it would probably have to be be classed as an Omnimover. Would improve throughput though 🤣

From: https://youtu.be/ay_Zd5-dHCU?si=d1xSSX_MiEPrQWOD&t=382

Joking aside, would an extra row help? I know there's that fact that if Nemesis Reborn had 1 row less it wouldn't make it round the track.

It's a more pertinent discussion that some of the suggestions on here.

Real life isn't RCT. You can't just through some booster track on there instead without considerable reworking of pretty much everything.

As said, it's stalled ONCE. Didn't see B&M rebuilding Diamondback when it stalled. Or Saw. Or many many more.

Having ridden hyperia 4 times now I’m ready to say - I’m not keen. I come off feeling like my brain has been scrambled - no other ride at Thorpe is so rattly to jangle my teeth like that thing does.

We did 3 laps in a row on Ninfero yesterday which were great fun - there’s no way I could do that on Hyperia. A) it breaks down a lot (😉) and B) I find it too rattly.

I know things may improve as they bed in, and I’m wondering if my first ride was on the other train as I don’t remember that being so bad, but I think that’s me done at Thorpe for a bit.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the trains had more rattle than the other, since this is fairly common. Hyperia didn't seem extremely rattly when I rode it with you.
Having ridden hyperia 4 times now I’m ready to say - I’m not keen. I come off feeling like my brain has been scrambled - no other ride at Thorpe is so rattly to jangle my teeth like that thing does.

We did 3 laps in a row on Ninfero yesterday which were great fun - there’s no way I could do that on Hyperia. A) it breaks down a lot (😉) and B) I find it too rattly.

I know things may improve as they bed in, and I’m wondering if my first ride was on the other train as I don’t remember that being so bad, but I think that’s me done at Thorpe for a bit.