• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

Unlikely. We were BARRED from entering the Wodan queue line last month with a mug of Glühwein and a donut.
Ceramic mugs of hot alcoholic liquid I could sort of accept, however not allowing guests to take donuts or other food into queue lines seems draconic, especially when no clear reason is given. Probably the main downside in an otherwise very enjoyable trip.

Heck even Merlin are happy for - or at least turn a blind eye to - guests entering queues with snacks and drinks, and provide bins for the purpose.

Isn’t there a shop in the Wodan queueline selling food and drink?

I know it’s not usually open in the winter, but pretty confusing either way.

In a desperate attempt to get back on topic (fully hold my hands up this time!) I wonder if Voltron will have a queue line shop? Rivetting, I know. For further discussion, I imagine in phase 2 of Croatia we'll be seeing some more dining/drinking establishments - a chilled out, sheltered place to relax for a bit that's not tucked away in a dark corner of the park would be really nice!

Great burst of speed there at the bottom of the drop, considering this is after the MCBR it certainly doesn’t seem like it’s being trimmed massively at that point?

Really shaping up to be a wonderful addition.

Certainly looks well on track to open for season start, I’m just hoping for an official announcement soon.

Great to see the full train testing at last. Naturally it is running a little slower than the chassis with weights, no doubt in part because it is the first test run of this train and in part due to additional air resistance. In other testing videos I have seen, the chassis train is absolutely flying through the airtime hill towards the end of the first half of the layout!

I have also noticed in some testing videos that it looks like they have begun work to enclose the turntable, as per the recently revealed concept.

It's still going to be touch and go for the start of the season I feel. EP have shown in the past that they get the final stages of a project finished in rapid time though, so I don't see thematic elements being an issue. Obviously they only have two trains on site at the moment, and only one of those is a completed train. So in all likelihood it will not be at full capacity when it does open. Nothing unusual there though, Arthur was not on full capacity when it opened and apparently neither was Silver Star.

Guys...just so you know....it looks as if there will be a pre opening for season pass holders on the 17. of march....me and a bunch of friends just booked that day...if it`s not a bug that that day can be booked then it´s because the park will be open the day before (Migros day) and they will make a full weekend of it....probably to check if everything from Voltron is working properly before the "real" start of the season...mabe for schooling the staff...

EDIT: It seems as if that day can also be booked via normal day-tickets....there`s some confusion about the whole thing...unclear if tickets are more limited that day than on other days...

Last edited:
current rumour is only 4 trains will be commissioned in time for opening at season start
That would make sense, I don't think they have time to commission 7 trains between now and 23rd March. I guess they'll want to ramp up to full capacity come the peak summer period.

4 trains should still allow for a decent capacity, and will likely improve reliability in the initial opening period.

Great to hear an opening date decision by the end of the month! I can get my flights in order!

The pacing looks wonderful, some nice hang time moments mixed with some really good forces.

The trains too are really nice looking.

Really happy with how this whole area is panning out and exactly the experience that EP has needed.