• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

Mack Product! šŸ˜‚
Not as iconic as this one though

mack-produkt-roland-mack.gif

Lost Gravity seems to have the same restraints, but that's got a 1.4m restriction.
That could well be a park-level decision from Walibi Holland, though. Based on other Macks, including Blue Fire in the same park, Iā€™m assuming that the minimum set by the manufacturer is 1.3m.

Sorry I'm confused as to where this is coming from? Who has said it's not opening with the main season?

I've only seen it announced that the Croatia area won't be opening for the pre-season day on 17th which isn't surprising.

I've got a stay booked in July and the hotels app says all of those rides will be closed for maintenance. I hope it's just because they haven't confirmed a date yet!

I still find it hard to believe a reply to a comment as an official announcement although from the official account.

I'd have thought if it was a concrete not opening, they would have said so through a direct post.

I still find it hard to believe a reply to a comment as an official announcement although from the official account.

I'd have thought if it was a concrete not opening, they would have said so through a direct post.
To make a social media post announcing that Voltron and Alpenexpress wonā€™t open soon and furthermore they have no date to announce yet would be more odd

To make a social media post announcing that Voltron and Alpenexpress wonā€™t open soon and furthermore they have no date to announce yet would be more odd
I think itā€™s more so that many people have booked for opening weekend such as myself and it would have been nicer I suppose to make a more public announcement than simply a reply to a comment thatā€™s less visible.

This happened with Towers before Nemesis was announced for opening day, granted their announcement was a positive to it opening.

Regardless, itā€™s Europa park and I will have a superb time as I always do.

Appreciate that we donā€™t know the details but I find it astounding that a ride that was due to open in 2023 and vertical construction completed late summer 2023 canā€™t make the opening date of 2024.

Hopefully it will soft open but still a frustrating situation.

I think itā€™s more so that many people have booked for opening weekend such as myself and it would have been nicer I suppose to make a more public announcement than simply a reply to a comment thatā€™s less visible.

This happened with Towers before Nemesis was announced for opening day, granted their announcement was a positive to it opening.

Regardless, itā€™s Europa park and I will have a superb time as I always do.

Sounds like a similar situation to Hyperia at Thorpe Park. I think unless an opening date is given you have to accept a level of risk if you're visiting a park for an unfinished attraction.