• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Live! Saturday 6th July

Sazzle

TS Administrator
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
Just wondering who else will be in attendance to bop along to some cheesy pop and enjoy a chilled out, not-likely-getting-on-any-rides day?

ATTENDING:
Sazzle
Rob
Russell
AstroDan
JoshT
djtruefitt

MEET at 8:30am, Splash Landings reception.

Ps its my birthday on 7th.. all WKD blue welcome ;)

Alcohol is very tempting and I'm going to say yes if I can still get a ticket

Very tempted! :D I'll let you know and see if I have the money to afford a ticket aha.

Parents are away that weekend (yay!), but my brother needs the car to get to & from work. Plus I no has much money and I'm off to EP at the end of next month.

£44 with annual pass discount online so will probably be there

I have decided to attend!

Can't wait to see how Alton handle it, and a bit of a boogie to Mr. Murs!

:D

AstroDan said:
I have decided to attend!

Can't wait to see how Alton handle it, and a bit of a boogie to Mr. Murs!

:D
It's going to be worth £40 to see how Alton upsell everything

I can not attend due to a Wedding on the same day, but hope everyone has a safe and fun time :)

Ian

Russel, rob, astrodan & myself so far, with Mike and Dave a maybe I think??

Likely to be on park on Sunday but possibly not all day :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Attending:
Sazzle
Rob
Russell
Astrodan
djtruefitt
josht

Possible:
Dave
GAGrathea
Lottie
pritchardavid

I has accommodation sorted I'm afraid :-(!

You can now put me on the going list!

I have no need for accommodation as i'm either staying at my house or going to Sams.

I will be buying a ticket tomorrow so see you there, just wondering what time we will be meeting

Due to the likelihood of 20-25,000 guests at Alton Towers on Saturday, we'll be meeting quite early. I have just been discussing with Saz.

8:30am at Splash Landings Hotel (reception)

If you'll be arriving after this time, then that's fine - but be prepared for queues on the roads towards Alton Towers and parking nightmares!

We hope to be able to ride The Smiler, Nemesis and Congo River Rapids (prioritising here, as some rides - *stares at you, Ms. Rita* - will clearly have horrendous queue times) before chilling out and probably entering the arena just after lunch?

:)