• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Live! Saturday 6th July

pritchardavid said:
That make perfect sense Dan. What you think Sunday will be like after?
Josh you doing the usual Sunday?
No mate sorry, playing golf Sunday afternoon

I'm aiming to get to the park for 8.30 or a bit before, few rides and then maybe head back to my car before the concert starts to drop off my quencher and bag (which will only get in the way for the concert!). Then when it's over a quick get away for my car, I would love to stay and relax a bit, but then I think ill be stuck in traffic for hours on end).

I can't be there, so I'm hoping for lots of updates from you lot throughout the day ;D

I'd love to catch up with everyone, but I'm not interested in the concert. So I'm undesided as to what to do. :S

badger said:
I'd love to catch up with everyone, but I'm not interested in the concert. So I'm undesided as to what to do. :S
I think I'm just going go for the day and leave before the concert

I won't be there unfortunately, lack of money! Have a lovely time all who are going :)

Highly tempted looking at tomorrows weather forecast....travel & accommodation at this short notice is a pain though so we'll see :)