• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Merchandise

I bought one it was used about 20 time before I used it on a very windy day at Cosford air show. one of the stays detached, which was understandable. still usable after a trip into my workshop.

I bought one it was used about 20 time before I used it on a very windy day at Cosford air show. one of the stays detached, which was understandable. still usable after a trip into my workshop.
Tbh, even a decent umbrella wouldn't survive Cosford air show on some years. It's a great day to go to towers because it's always really quiet every year :D

Noticed that this year towers have started doing merchandise bundles. Looks like they are MAP holders only, and change throughout the year (correct me if I'm wrong here)

Some of its alright. Was given one of them as a present today. Has some nice stuff in it. Oblivion bag, the 2016 ATR mug (noticeably missing the smiler), 3d smiler notebook, nemesis rock, ATR keyring, galactica bear, and an ATR pen set. Can take images of what was included if anyone wants to see but im sure most people have seen it already. Apparently it didn't cost too much (was a gift so wouldn't know).

Noticed that this year towers have started doing merchandise bundles. Looks like they are MAP holders only, and change throughout the year (correct me if I'm wrong here)

Some of its alright. Was given one of them as a present today. Has some nice stuff in it. Oblivion bag, the 2016 ATR mug (noticeably missing the smiler), 3d smiler notebook, nemesis rock, ATR keyring, galactica bear, and an ATR pen set. Can take images of what was included if anyone wants to see but im sure most people have seen it already. Apparently it didn't cost too much (was a gift so wouldn't know).
CkwGwjtWsAA2Bw2.jpg

CkwHgVHXAAAfr1P.jpg

CkwHtWIXIAE761e.jpg

CkwJj6QXEAAnaeD.jpg

CkwH7vpWkAA4kNk.jpg

Personally I'm a big fan of the pens they do, I use them at school all the time. On my most recent visit I purchased a Galactica Pen (Just one of the standard style ones) I can get about 10 pens for £1 anywhere else so I do expect them to be good quality but sadly after 3 days of use the logo rubbed of and ink ran out. Debating wether to tweet them or not! Haha!

A quick pic in a tweet wouldn't hurt, they need to learn not to cut corners on the newer stuff as most of it is of lower quality recently.

To those with the magnetic Smiler books, they do eventually split inside the covers. I have one as my RC book and I'll piccie later