• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Merchandise

Hmmm well they have sold all the RCR pin badges ! Only just been released. Why do they not make more :(
They sold rollercoaster restaurant badges? Couldn't have had many of them if they're sold out already, hopefully more will come into stock soon.

And something I'd like to see at towers: zip hoodies. The only ones I've seen at merlin parks are legoland kids ones, and saw ones at thorpe (which I'm really trying to resist buying, but I'm weak). Anyone know if there's any I've missed, particularly at thorpe or chessie?

Bidding on one of the rollercoaster restaurant pin badges ended at over £100 several weeks ago (Ebay). I didn't even know when and where they were available to be honest. Are they just staff issue ones in the restaurant, or did they actually sell them anywhere?

They were sold in the restaurant, couldn't have been much stock selling out within 3 days :(
asked in Towers Trading, poor girl didn't have a clue and pointed out they had loads of Galactica pins left ! :rolleyes:

BTW Smiler has a new badge out I believe :p
13876621_10157170652010517_2185751366730321297_n.jpg

To be honest, and I'm only guessing, I think they just order a massive batch of each badge and then once it's sold out, they get another batch of a new badge for any given attraction (if they decide they want another pin badge for it). I don't get the impression that they re-order successive batches of the same design of badges. As I said, I could be wrong. The only reason the older Smiler pin probably lasted into this season is because it was closed off for a big portion of last season. Now that they've all gone, it seems that this new design has been ordered in a new batch. Or something........

Bidding on one of the rollercoaster restaurant pin badges ended at over £100 several weeks ago (Ebay). I didn't even know when and where they were available to be honest. Are they just staff issue ones in the restaurant, or did they actually sell them anywhere?

Who ever sold that for a £100 must be jumping for joy, what a super quick profit :D

One went the other day for around £15

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182214131620?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

According to TS facebook, RCR pin badges are back in stock. Going Sunday so I hope they last longer this time :p

Rollercoaster restaurant pin badges are Deffo back in stock. Got mine today.

If anyone can grab me one I'll Paypal you some money to send it to me. I'm going next Thurs/Fri but I bet they'll be gone by then. Cheery thanks ;)

According to TS facebook, RCR pin badges are back in stock. Going Sunday so I hope they last longer this time :p

Shhhhhh! Don't tell every one, otherwise they will sell out fast and I wan't one! ;)

If anyone can grab me one I'll Paypal you some money to send it to me. I'm going next Thurs/Fri but I bet they'll be gone by then. Cheery thanks ;)

Hopefully they have seen how quick they sold last time (maybe it was just a few to test the waters) and hopefully they have really stocked up this time around. Hopefully they will still have some left for me to purchase one on my next visit next weekend.

Any idea why the Oblivion shop has been closed all season? I suppose it cuts down on staff costs in there for a start.