• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Merchandise

I think I like a couple of those resins, but the stingeyness of my brain won't allow me to buy immediately. I already have one of the grey Hex ones which I actually prefer. I might get one of the Towers ruins ones, even though it's not very accurate lol (I know it was already there last year - I refer you to me being tight with money). If there's a Nemesis one I might be tempted by that too. The Wicker Man and Smiler ones will sell very well, I'm sure.

Edit - The grey Hex resins about to go to the moon in value :tearsofjoy:

I think I like a couple of those resins, but the stingeyness of my brain won't allow me to buy immediately. I already have one of the grey Hex ones which I actually prefer. I might get one of the Towers ruins ones, even though it's not very accurate lol (I know it was already there last year - I refer you to me being tight with money). If there's a Nemesis one I might be tempted by that too. The Wicker Man and Smiler ones will sell very well, I'm sure.

Edit - The grey Hex resins about to go to the moon in value :tearsofjoy:

I think the grey/ silver ones look a good bit classier tbh. I also miss having the train on the track with implied motion in them, like the old Nemesis corkscrew one (still mourning the loss of mine :cry: ). Much more dynamic for display.

Today, seemingly. Hopefully these will be a lot easier to get hold of through the year than The Bolts were...
Remember last year when they had about 8 Alton Manor resins in total for the entire year... I wonder how the people who overpaid on the secondary market last year feel knowing that you can't move for them in the shop this year.

I haven't looked on eBay but I expect the nemesis monster ones will be making an appearance sooner than later