• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Merchandise

574CA49B-AE4E-463B-8C47-31A79CB2B924.jpeg
Look at this Alton manor pin in the curse shop! Saw it in shawn’s video on it.

(In fact, if anyone’s going to towers soon, I’d be happy to post someone a tenner for it!)

(((((This is allowed right? I saw Someone do this on the nemesis thread)))))

I got one of the Nemesis Reborn t-shirts yesterday, the one with the embroidered logo on the front and big print on the back... it's absolutely enormous. I'm roughly an M in most clothing, and I thought it looked quite long in the shop but didn't really think it'd be an issue...

I got home and tried it on, and it feels like an XL, either the size tags are wrong or it's a strange fashion thing (I know oversized t-shirts are a thing but surely not in this case?) that I'm not up to speed with. I'm probably just going to try to return it, luckily I didn't remove the tags etc.

I got one of the Nemesis Reborn t-shirts yesterday, the one with the embroidered logo on the front and big print on the back... it's absolutely enormous. I'm roughly an M in most clothing, and I thought it looked quite long in the shop but didn't really think it'd be an issue...

I got home and tried it on, and it feels like an XL, either the size tags are wrong or it's a strange fashion thing (I know oversized t-shirts are a thing but surely not in this case?) that I'm not up to speed with. I'm probably just going to try to return it, luckily I didn't remove the tags etc.
I think all the merch is a bit oddly sized.

My kids who wear age 10-11 clothes in the real world ended up getting age 7-8 nemesis hoodies and the cuffs were still dangling past their hands

I must admit, my hoodies seem to have shrunk some, or in the case of my Curse hoodie (black/white) was too short in the first place. Just put that down to unisex sizing...

I recall the Scarefest "Adult" gloves being extremely small last season, too.