• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers/Merlin Typos & Grammatical Errors

Thinking of taking my children to Legoland at some point over the easter holidays so was just checking out the height restrictions on the app. Am I reading this wrong? Surely it should say “if your height is less than 1.3m, then you must be accompanied by an adult”? What it currently says doesn’t make any sense!

816ACC8B-4FA3-4F0A-BD30-D11CE160DF53.jpeg

Good to confirm that the goujons have been severed, however. It'd probably be a cheaper option just to slap the raw cod on the plate.

Didn't get a picture but I think one of the stones in the tcam queue reads "Momento Mori" (which of course should be Memento Mori). They're making errors on real theming now, not just temporary signs and leaflets!
Here it is:
IMG_20230404_101615.jpg

*group's OR just group. I swear there is either a spelling or grammatical mistake in almost every facet of Towers material nowadays.

Screenshot_20230404-230221.png
I think theyve just made a conscious decision to not use apostrophes. There are people out there that think theyre optional these days and theyre probably thinking (misguidedly) that it makes text easier to read for the general populus.

Ft6toThXsAIFt7e

"Put push your fear limit" and "Meet the personal"....

(image from
From: https://twitter.com/WorldClassMerli/status/1647945431932973056
)