• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Opening Weekend Meet: 20-22 March 2015

^
*raises hand awkwardly*
Err... is it just me that would quite like to ride the new coaster this weekend? :confused1:

A credit's a credit, right :p

Think will be there around midday Saturday and hanging around in Rugeley afterwards for whatever jollies are going on, likely going back home and returning Sunday all day with Simon

Just wanted to say that I hope you all have a great weekend :) I intend to be back joining meets very soon, I miss people and coasters, unfortunately 11 days after major surgery and with an 11 day old baby, it's a bit soon ;-) Have fun, guys.

If anyone is passing through Uttoxeter between 10 and 11 and fancies helping out a poor soul - my bus isn't until 11. :(

Adequate day. Lovely meet, however dire operations ruin it somewhat. I'll still be going tomorrow, but I belive we're now all meeting at 11?