• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Planning Restrictions - A Guide

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Rob

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
We all know that there are numerous planning obstacles and restrictions when it comes to new developments at Alton Towers; they cannot just build whatever they like. However it is not always easy to know exactly what these are and what is or is not allowed to be built at Alton Towers.

Here at TowersStreet we now have our very own Alton Towers Planning Restrictions Guide which is broken down into several parts:

Setting the Scene
Part One – National Planning Policy
Part Two – Local Plan: Core Strategy
Part Three – Local Plan: Churnet Valley Masterplan, Supplementary Planning Document
Part Four – General Permitted Development Rights (‘GDO’)
Part Five – Alton and Farley Conservation Area
Part Six – The Planning Process

So if you want to know what or where Alton Towers are likely to build major new attraction or how the planning process works then take a read! We hope it can be a useful reference point for all your planning queries.

If anyone does have any questions about anything in the guide then do feel free to send me a PM and I'll do my best to answer.

:)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.