• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Twitter All Night

Fasttrack probably lol.

My question was about the fancy queue board which has vanished from Towers Street and the lack of queue board there now. Their reply was "The queue board on Towers Street was only temporary and we are looking at options for the Theme Park for the near future."

They need to sort out the queue boards, I think there are only two left - one approaching Hex and one by Nemmie, ooh 3 actually, remembered there is one by Sharkbait Reef - however, its not working properly as a line of text is missing. Surprised they havent put anything on Towers Street though, given its the main gateway into the park.

New queue boards are certainly in the pipeline. The new park map shows a couple of locations for queue boards where they are not currently present, that to me says that they know where they're all going but are just waiting to install them.

:)

According to the map there is a queue board on Towers Street.. maybe they are planning on placing one there this season at some point. Or they just forgot to take the 'Q' off when designing the 2014 map. I'd hope for the former though!

They could really do with a newer system, similar to the board that was on TS for most of last year, and have more of them around the park. At least one in each area preferably!

The map shows that there is a queue board at the top of X-Sector. The fact that there has never been on there in the past says to me that new ones will be installed at some point this season.

The map shows that there is a queue board at the top of X-Sector. The fact that there has never been on there in the past says to me that new ones will be installed at some point this season.

Ditto for the one in CBeebies Land on the map.

It was a fun thing for towers to do. Not sure it would be needed 24/7, but later hours would be useful, maybe have someone on there from 6am till 10pm or something.

But I am so glad that they now have a social media presence this season, it was always a bad sign when last season you would have been quicker to send a carrier pigeon and get a reply, than to send a Tweet and get a reply :p