• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Beastie removed

Doesn't a mack youngstar have a height restriction of 1m.... Therefore higher than RMT! In what way is that a replacement for the Beastie that anyone can ride?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Just for those not aware the Runaway Mine Train has a height restriction (accompanied) of only 90cm, making it one of the lowest restricted rides - Ive got a great photo of my daughter on it when she was 3 years old.

Interesting it's gone! Swear it's been threatened to be removed for years! Could be good news though, I'd LOVE to see a new kiddie coaster, a good one. A MACK youngstar would be great if somehow they could redesign their seats to allow a younger audience, but of course that probably wont happen!

It would be nice to see a fairly fun new attraction that was entirely aimed at younger children though.