• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Best Scarefest Moments

Favorite Scarefest Moment.

Hey guys, first I'd like to say hello to everybody as this is my first post, anyway.

I'm interested in knowing your favorite Scarefest moment! It doesn't have to necessarily have to have been on a ride or maze, It could be a dinner conversation or a fun road trip to the park! I'm aware Scarefest is over but it's definitely my favorite time of the season apart from opening day for a new attraction.

Personally mine was just last year, we were going on to TOTT and let's just say we had some less than eager friends to go through with. They were brave, but not so ready for what was up ahead.
Everything was fine in the first room (the one with the cloth hanging down) in-fact we didn't see a monster until the room full of boxes.

But once the monsters came, you'd know about it. Jack (the person I had my hands on) decided they were so scared that they were going to drop to the floor every single time a monster appeared!

I guess him and his little brother were there as he kept shouting "Connor! Slow down!" every couple of seconds. And Connor would reply back with some stupid comment about Jack. So now the monsters knew their names. When one of the two would shout for example "Slow down Connor!" the monster would go "Yeah Connor slow down."

Anyway that's my story and I look forward to seeing yours!

-Jables

Re: Favorite Scarefest Moment.

Probably one of my friends nearly pushing the whole group down the stairs in The Sanctuary as an actor was chasing him. :D

Sorry but there's already a 'Best Scarefest Moments' topic over in Talbot Street here.

My brother went round The Sanctuary and one of the actors kept following him around, and he said something like, "Why do they keep following me?!" Someone at the front of the line replied, "Get your coat, you've pulled!" and the actor started laughing ;D

I also liked queuing for TOTT - there was a small group behind us, and one of the girls was leaning on the fence when an actor from The Sanctuary crept up behind her and put his head right in his face. Her reaction was really funny - but for some reason she let her guard down a few minutes later and fell for it again!

My best Scarefest moment has too be when we went on Terror Of The Towers and they was a bloke infront of us on cruches and we got told us being a group of two had too let him walk through but set off before us. So then we walked in and couldnt seam to manage to catch up to the dude, we did the whole maze just as a group of two. It was the best experience ive had in a maze.

Wish it was in The Sanctuary.

ThemeParkJack said:
My best Scarefest moment has too be when we went on Terror Of The Towers and they was a bloke infront of us on cruches and we got told us being a group of two had too let him walk through but set off before us. So then we walked in and couldnt seam to manage to catch up to the dude, we did the whole maze just as a group of two. It was the best experience ive had in a maze.

Wish it was in The Sanctuary.
last years scarfest we knew one of the actors at the start of the Sanctuary (one of the nurses at the entrance) so she kindly pulled us to one side out of the queue and let us go in the maze as a 4, my lady was easy bait for Dr Kelman ? Giggling with fright he kept asking her what the matter was then said to her " You better be careful in there or you may wet yourself" I always get pushed to the front and was shitting it all the way around, I have been through fields of a 1000 screams, boiler room, carnival of screams, terror of the towers and been to Farmageddon twice and this sanctuary experience was by far the best !

I still miss the actors patrolling the haunted hollow, in the dark full of mist thats quite scary

JB1985 said:
I still miss the actors patrolling the haunted hollow, in the dark full of mist thats quite scary
The first year was brilliant, there is an area that is wasted during scarefest

Agreed! The year with the gravedigger, the undertaker and the ghostly girl was fantastic. The lighting and smoke through haunted hallow was excellent. I agree, Haunted Hollow could be so so much better used in Scarefest.

As many others have said, 2007's Haunted Hollow. The actors were superb.
Doug, the Grave Digger, along with Fearg as the Undertaker were brilliant.

Such a shame that staff & security had to be placed every year following.. :(