• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet BETCH Party Weekend: 30th January - 1st February 2015

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
BETCH Party 2015

Anybody up for the BETCH Party weekend at Alton Towers from Friday 30th January to Sunday 1st February 2015?

Prices, as usual, are rock bottom and you won't find a cheaper weekend break at Alton Towers anytime in the year - with prices around £200.00 for 4 adults for the WHOLE weekend including waterpark entry, bed and breakfast.

Typically, the Friday is spent with a meal at the Secret Garden or Flambo's then some drinks in the bar. Saturday tends to kick in with a morning visit to Sharkbait Reef by Sea Life, which is open, before heading out for the annual 'wild goose chase' around the local countryside (walking boots could be needed) and a drink at a local pub. Then it's back to the resort later in the day for a meal and drinks. Sunday often takes in the waterpark before everyone heads away early in the afternoon.

Discuss here!

:)

I'd love to do this weekend but it's Manchester United away on the Saturday. May well pop along on the Sunday though for the waterpark.

:)

Might come along on the Saturday, unsure though. Have always fancied a bit of a walkabout of Alton. This being said, I wouldn't be stopping over, so would we still be able to get into Sharkbait or not? I assume not. If I do attend, I'll probably bring my dad along, see if he fancies a walkabout, and will get someone's phone number to find out where you all are!

83eb91e7685c3165bed8b19bfa37b7d7.jpg

Betch

I'm definitely doing this. I've been wanting a weekend of just the resort for quite some time especially the water park.

Quick question, and I'm sure I know the answer but want to double check: can you use AP discount for bookings?

I've enjoyed these previously and would love to go again, but it clashes with other commitments and also lack of funds!