• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Bizarre Dreams

Just found this thread, so I had this one a while ago.

So, some boffins somewhere invented a way to pretty much fuse bits onto yourself. You’d go into a room, and you’d be fitted onto a sort of frame (not too dissimilar from crucifixion) and your new body part woulld be fitted to the frame as well.

The procedure would start by the frame lowering you into some, well I don’t even know, but it was like someone being frozen in carbonite. After the whole being lowered in and smoke coming out of the hole you where lowered into, you would be raised up again and the limb or organ was now attached.

So, immediately, people did stupid stuff like adding more arms or getting wings or pointless modifications. Being the way I am, I didn’t use it at all.

Soon they found something was wrong. People who had the modifications where acting erratically. Soon their pupils almost exploded, leaving some black juice to fall out and stain the skin underneath the eyes. Their faces would stretch out, forming like a muzzle. They would become like animals, walking in all fours and everything. Apocalypse.

pretty killer YA book, right?